Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

i remember

by frankiero_is_my_hero 2 reviews

I would rather be here. Where we are now. Than stuck in some white room waiting to be reprogrammed or pumped full of pills. second chapter of this is life in the zones!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-30 - Updated: 2012-04-30 - 371 words

1Exciting
so then. chapter two of life on the zones! :)
-ebony xo




The dracs would find us every now and again, if we hadn’t been careful enough when it came to covering our tracks… but this time WE had walked into it.

We had been trying to find some more food and supplies because we were getting dangerously low, but when we came across the bright building in the middle of the crater that was unseen until you were in it, we had presumed it would be another one of the rebel’s bases. It wasn’t. It was a trap.

They wanted grace. They wanted us dead. Simple as really.

The better living industries had taken over. Destroying the things that kept us human. Leaving us with no emotions or feelings. Colour was banned (hence the ‘rebellious’ hair and brightly coloured and accessorised clothes) along with any music or… well the ability to even think.

“Poison… you okay?” kobra asked me.

I know he was my brother but sometimes I wish he couldn’t see straight through my lies and ‘yes I’m fines’ quite so easily.

“Yup. I’m okay.” Then I looked back down, studying my hands as if they were the best things since our customised laser guns.

“Dude. You’re not okay” ghoul said as he poked me in my side.

Those words. ‘I’m okay.’ And ‘not okay’ in the same conversation.

They reminded me… or what I quite frankly didn’t want to be reminded of.

The past.

The last time I had sang… I can remember it clearly… the crowd had sang every word with me. Frank had thrashed about on the stage. Mikey had stood there dorkily (don’t tell him I said that. It annoys the hell outta him!) At the back. Ray doing his little jumps in the background… I missed that a lot. I would give anything to go back.

I could tell the others did too.

But I would rather be here. Where we are now. Than stuck in some white room waiting to be reprogrammed or pumped full of pills.

We all would.


v wala! how d'you like this chapter? please rat eand review yeh?
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story