Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Such A Softer Sin

by FallingFallingFallen 0 reviews

Jeph's an alcoholic, Frankie doesn't know what he wants. He wants love and Jeph's the closest he'll ever get.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-04-30 - Updated: 2012-04-30 - 818 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jeph stumbled onto My Chem's tour bus. It was late, around, 4am? Jeph didn't know, and he sure as hell couldn't be fucked to check. As he dragged his feet down the small corridor he yelled "FRANKLIN" with a dark chuckle. Thing was, Frankie and Jeph had been fucking for weeks now. It was just never made public. It was usually hate sex as well. 'Oh Frankie why the fuck were you all over Gerard?! You're mine'. Jeph was very possessive, even though he didn't seem it. Frankie didn't mind, Frankie craved being called bad names and punished, that's why he did it half the time. He wanted the reaction from Jeph, he wanted the anger plastered across his face.


Frankie tugged back the curtain, eyes squinted. For once, he decided to get an early night. He was out all night before and he was fucking knackered. "Whut the fuck do you want Howard?" he grunted. He practically fell out of his bunk and then got on his feet, walking towards Jeph and tugging him down the bus, he could smell the Jack Daniels and Southern Comfort concoction lingering in Jeph's mouth from a mile away, it made him scrunch up his face but he was used to it now. He plonked down onto the couch and tugged Jeph to sit as well, he didn't want to wake the others up as they actually deserved sleep.


Jeph actually giggled out his words. "Frankiiiieee, ya'know you love me." Jeph was way past the line of being just plain drunk, he was fucked.


Frankie looked at the man, he debated for a while what he'd been smoking before replying. "Jeph, I don't fucking love you, okay? Why would I? You're just a druggie, we all are, people like us don't find love. Now, if you'd like to let me sleep, we can talk tomorrow."


Jeph instantly growled and grabbed Frankie by his jet black hair, Jeph managed, somehow, to get to his feet and tugged Frankie with him. He heard the smaller man whimper and that was enough to set him off. He spat on the floor before muttering in his ear "You deserve this, you cunt." He dragged Frankie off the bus.


Frankie let out short whimpers, he didn't know how to react. The pain was nice but then again, it was 4-fucking-am. He was tired and totally out of it. But as Jeph stumbled and hit the muddy ground, along with Frank, he just gave up and led there.


Jeph smirked as he landed on his knees beside the man. "You fucking little slut, I bet you're sleeping already because Gerard's been up all night fucking you in your tight pretty little asshole, hasn't he?"


Frankie didn't respond.


Jeph growled harshly and tugged his head up to look at him. "I SAID, HASN'T HE?!"


Frankie shook his head.


Jeph smiled "Good boy, because-" He adjusted so he could slip his hand down the back of Franks sweatpants and started to gently rub his ass. "whose is this ass?"


Frankie, once again, didn't respond, he was in ecstacy right now. Sometimes, it was nice to just get this sort of attention. He craved it at times, he didn't like Jeph in a loving and adoring way right now, but he thought that he could if he tried.


Jeph gripped onto his ass tight. "WHOSE?!"


Frankie whined out his words "Y-Yours baby, all yours..."

Jeph just tugged off the pants and tugged Frankie up, slamming him against the door of The Used's tour bus. He smirked gently as he let his middle finger circle around Frankie's entrance. He didn't care if any of his fellow band mates could see because, right now, he wasn't even thinking straight.


Frankie whimpered, he felt like he was totally out of it, he just wanted sleep. He moaned a little, though, to feed Jeph's need. Maybe then, if he did, it'd be over quicker.


Jeph grinned and whispered. "Like that, slut? Huh? Could any other of your pretty shitty little boy band members do this to you?"


Frankie got angry, nobody talks about his friends like that. Fucking nobody. He was too tired to fight so he just turned around weakly. "Jeph, stop it, just quit it. They're my best friends and they need me as much as I need them, okay? So what if you can make me cum within seconds and they can't? I don't want that from them because they're like my brothers. Come back when you're fucking sober and maybe then we can talk this over"


Jeph just stared at Frankie started to walk off, he grabbed Frankie from behind and licked up his back to his neck and whispered. "Mmh, okay, I'll come back. But just remember, I'll do anything to keep you Franklin, fucking anything." Jeph pushed Frankie toward the bus and just stumbled back onto his own.
Sign up to rate and review this story