Categories > Original > Fantasy > World Of Nothing

Silverstreak Is Alive (Not Finished)

by daylightsucks 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-30 - Updated: 2012-05-01 - 499 words - Complete

0Unrated
Help, she wanted to scream, but dared not to, God only knows what these monsters could do to her. The ugly things had left her alone and went to the spot in the one corner where the only light is lit, she silently tried to free herself from the chains but it was physically impossible, plus the chains were so rusty, they were cutting at her skin as she struggled. Her body gave up and she just laid on the floor, waiting and waiting for something to happen. Then all of a sudden, she heard someone say her name.
Clary. Clary.
She thought it was the ugly things calling her name, but it wasn't because they weren't even paying attention to her.
Clary, can you hear me? It's Luke.
Her heart fluttered when she heard the name, she was overfilled with joy, finally he comes to the rescue. Though she didn't know how to respond to him, she didn't even know how he was even calling to her in her mind, she was a little freaked out to be honest.
Clary, try to speak to me with your mind, you can do it.
As Clary began to focus to be able to talk to him, she struggled and struggled.
Hurry up, Clary!
Don't tell me to hurry up! You know I hate that!.
She gasped. Did she really just responded back to Luke, in her mind? Not to mention the tone she was using with Luke, respect your elders! (No, seriously, respect your elders).
Luke, how is this...mind-thingy possible?
Better get used to your powers, sweetie.
Powers? For a minute, she thought he must've gone crazy, powers? What in the hell is going on?
What are you talking about?
Not enough time, Clary, right now we need to get you out of there, you see those ugly demons? The one with the silver zig-zag scar is Silverstreak, he wants to kill you.
Clary began to panic, her heart pounded like crazy, she wanted to get out of here, as soon as possible.
I need you to do something for me, everything will be alright.
Okay, okay.
Clary took in a deep breath and let it out, and was slowly calming down.
Chant this sentence, and you'll get out of there, safe and sound.
Now we're doing witchcraft, Clary thought. She didn't know how much of this shit she could take, but she went along with it, wanting to get the hell out of this hellhole.
Killi Freeta Pollum Tarie
Keep repeating it, it's the only way to get out of there.
Clary memorized the chant, and repeated it loud enough that Silverstreak could hear her, he checked behind him to look at her and recognized the chant, realizing she was trying to escape. He quickly lunged at her with his nasty slimy scaled hands but as he hit the stone ground hard, he groaned in pain and looked up, with the empty chains haunting at him, Clary escaped.
Sign up to rate and review this story