Categories > Anime/Manga > Hunter x Hunter > Peenick Fanfic

Peenick Fanfic

by OhItsFaye 0 reviews

The Hunger Games fanfic.

Category: Hunter x Hunter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-30 - Updated: 2012-04-30 - 185 words

1Original
Chapter 1

He felt her warm breath down the back of his neck. "You're still awake then Katniss?" asked Peeta in an almost sarcastic tone... No reply. Just some heavy breathing and small movements. Peeta turned round to notice a pair of powerfull green eyes staring directly at him. This wasn't Katniss and her beautiful, enlightening face... This was Finnick Odair. Peeta grabbed the nearest weapon he could find and pointed it directly at Finnick's face. "Nice buns Peeta" mentioned Finnick. Peeta noticed that the small item of clothing he used as his blanket, had uncovered a rather large proportion of his bottom. He immediatly pulled the cloth back with his free hand, still keeping a close eye on Finnick. "Oh Peeta, do put that silly little rock down. I'm not going to kill you. Anyway, I doubt you'd be able to do much harm with that." Peeta gave Finnick a rather perplexed look and lowered his so called 'weapon'. "Why would I want to hurt such a pretty little boy like you? After all, that's not what I want from you... Far from it honey".
Sign up to rate and review this story