Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > About Ben

Benjamin is VERY Much Alive Again!

by NateTheGreat 15 reviews

:D :D :D :D :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-01 - 306 words

1Exciting
I just want to dance forever, now. Seriously, I'm so happy that I could almost explode into Nate-coloured confetti with little stars! Just- GAH! :D :D :D

MY PRETTY BOY'S AWAKE! OH MY GOD! I'm almost crying! Scratch that- I AM crying! He woke up around noon, and only just started getting drowsy. This is the longest he's been up since the accident.

So I'm in Math class, getting ready to pack up for lunch, when my phone rings in my pocket. Pick it up, say the 'hello?' that usually follows, and it's Ben's mom calling from the hospital. God, I love that woman. She's so dedicated to her son. I think she's only left the hospital twice to go out for breakfast and clothes.

Where was I? Oh yes~

So Ben's mom (her name is Charlotte, by the way), kind of pauses for a second and says: "Ben's asking for his boyfriend."

HIS BOYFRIEND.

I freaking screamed. BEN REMEMBERS US! I'm still grinning about it.

So Charlotte sent a friend out to pick me up from school and drive me to the hospital, I almost FLEW to his room, an awkward moment involving Ben's first actual sight of me being me almost skidding into the door frame, tears, and-

THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING A DAMN ABOUT US FOR ONCE!

I'm bouncing in my chair like a deranged person right now, but I don't give a fuck.

If I could, I would just hug you all! Seriously, I love you guys. You care so much, and it's so fucking awesome. I showed Ben the reviews on this, and he can't believe it! His brain's a little slow at the moment, but I'll be damned if he didn't give me hell for getting out of classes to see him.

The world almost makes sense now.
Sign up to rate and review this story