Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Chemical Romance''s life without eachother...

by EternalGlory 0 reviews

The truth behind how My Chemical Romance really formed. How it started through a rough friendship to become something everyone would treasure for the rest of their lives.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-01 - 403 words

0Unrated
Gerard's perspective: I woke up feeling today would be a good day. It started like any other, but I had a gut feeling. I got dressed in my usual clothes and clambered out of my room. I should move out at some point, but family mean so much to me. As I wandered out, I hit my black electric guitar, whcih was sent tumbling to the floor. I cried. Not my guitar! MY prized posession! I was in love with it! I sat cradling it in my arms. It looked unharmed; barely scratched. I stared at it deeply. My guitar meant everything to me, it was my way of escaping from the world.

Mikey's perspective: I was having the best dream ever about unicorns when I was rudely awakened by a huge bang. In a spur of the moment, I swished back my amazing hair and rushed to my brother, Gerard's room. As I slowly opened the door, fearing the worst, I saw him on the floor, hugging his guitar. I don't think he saw me, so I slowly backed away... This was normal I guess.

Frank's Perspective: I was awakened by the soft voice of my baby. I hugged him close to me; he was so beautiful. But I had to be strict, discipline was neccesary. Bubbles, go to your bed! I'll give you special food later. At this point the rest of my dog's were obviously jealous so they all jumped on me too. I LOVE YOU MY BABIES! I screamed out. At this point I actually woke my babies, Cherry, Lily and Miles which was quite ironic. But I was so happy with my doggies. I didn't want to leave them! I called Jamia and notified her of the dilemma. She was very understanding of course.

Ray's Perspective: I woke myself up to the smell of dinner arising from the microwave. It was a ham and cheese slice; my favourite. I sat up and began brushing my hair first, It was a beautiful sight I started crying. After this I waltzed into the kitchen to see my girl sat eating my slice. How could this be!?! That's it! I wanted that slice! Instead I gave her no looks but went and talked to my cat. It seemed the sane thing to do.

Somewhere a spirit called my chemical romance was stirring These gentlemen would be perfect for a band. ADVENTURE!
Sign up to rate and review this story