Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

please remove your gun from the proximity of my head

by frankiero_is_my_hero 2 reviews

then you know that we are not going to hurt you. So please remove your gun from the proximity of my head and let me sit down. I have a headache

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-02 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 567 words

1Ambiance


“Well then you know that we are not going to hurt you. So please remove your gun from the proximity of my head and let me sit down. I have a headache.” I said sighing.

“Fine. Sorry about that party poison… you know how it is out here… it’s hard. Can’t trust anyone.” She said lowering her gun and then she walked over to where jet, kobra and grace were.

“Hi… Paranoia Destroyah!! I’m grace!” grace said jumping slightly and holding her hand out for her to shake it.

“Hello grace” she took graces hand and shook it with a smile. “Where are you guys off?” she asked us.

“We… we don’t really have a plan at the moment… well. Not an official one anyways, we kinda fluke it and see how it turns out. We just shoot the dracs when we see them and hope for the best, we try and meet as many rebels as we can on the way and… yeahhh…” jet said blushing slightly when destroyah raised an eyebrow at him.

“Really? The great killjoys… fluke it and hope it turns out for the best? Well… that’s… unexpected…” she said only making him blush more.

“Yep. So how come your on your own destroyah? It’s not safe to be on your own out here you know…” ghoul piped up saving jet from any further embarrassment.

“Oh no I’m not on my own… I have two other friends on their way… there car broke down just off the edge of zone six and they took it down to the rebel mechanic… they have a van! Y’know… like a campervan?! It so cool! You guys will have to see it!” she said all of this while looking at jet…

“Sounds cool. Anyone know the time? Couldn’t sleep last night either so I’m shattered…” kobra mumbled.

“It’s quarter to… eight… wait what? Quarter to eight? Dayan that’s gone quick!” ghoul said.

I gestured to mi- no stop, I gestured to kobra to come and sit with me on the floor as he looked incredibly uncomfortable stood over there.

He nodded and sat down with a loud sigh.

“Hey mi- err kobra…” damn. Not again. “You okay?”

He looked at me with suspicious eyes as he heard me nearly say his real name… uh oh.

“Yeah, I’m erm… okay I guess… feel really ill and I am tired and frustrated with everything. I’m gonna try and go to sleep now though so yeah. Do you mind if I use your bag as a pillow?” he said nodding his head in the direction of my colourful bag that I had dumped there before I ran after ghoul…

“Yeah sure thing mikes, I’m gonna sleep too kay” I smiled and pulled the bag towards us. I rested my head on it and then looked up at kobra who was just staring at me. “What have I done now?” I said closing my eyes.

“You called me- It doesn’t matter… see you in the morning alright” he said putting his head down next to mine.

I closed my eyes and blocked out ghoul playing with grace and destroyah and jets laughter and slowly but surely drifted into a much needed sleep.


there it is! :D might have the next one up soon :)
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story