Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > All You Need Is Love

If I Fell

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-03 - Updated: 2012-05-04 - 983 words

0Unrated
If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand
Cos I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands

I texted Amanda to tell her about Brendon. At lunch we discussed the ‘kiss.’ I still can’t believe I pulled away. But I just got back to the states and I’m still very much in love with Ken. I did meet Brendon before Ken. And I’ve liked him since the first day I’ve met him. He told me I was weird. I didn’t think he liked me. And when I asked him to stay the night I didn’t have any intentions just that I didn’t want to be alone at night. I’m still not sure if I want to be alone tonight. Being alone makes me think of Ken and what we could have been. I could have been the future Mrs. Zhu. I turned him down because part of my heart belonged to Brendon. That kiss this morning made everything so right at first. My mind took control instead of my heart so that’s why I pulled away. I’m glad he didn’t get the wrong impression and he asked me out for this evening. Who knows, maybe he’ll stay again tonight. Only time will tell.

If I give my heart to you
I must be sure
From the very start
That you would love me more than her

I waited for him by the window of my apartment. It overlooked the main entrance. I wore a gray tank with a little black sparkly shaw and straight jeans and a pair of black heels. 7:25 rolled around and I saw him pull up in a fancy car, a red 2008 mustang. I rolled my eyes. I can’t believe I’m riding in a Ford. I was in the elevator when I heard my phone vibrate. I just ignored it and stepped into view of his vehicle before it went to voice mail. He got out of his car and came around to open the door. “Thank you.” I smiled and he stated your welcome. He wore his tweed chucks, black pants, a Beatles band t-shirt and a nice jacket over it. My phone vibrated again and so I rummaged through my purse to look for it. It wasn’t a text message like I thought but a voicemail. I looked to see who called me. It was Ken! Oh no! “Excuse me I need to listen to this voicemail,” and dialed the number. “Hey Lys, it’s Ken. Did you forget about me already? I’m just calling to see what you were up to. I miss you. Call me back when you get this. Love you.”

If I trust in you oh please
Don't run and hide
If I love you too oh please
Don't hurt my pride like her
Cos I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if our new love was in vain

Upon reaching the Chinese restaurant, I excused myself to the restroom to call Ken back. “Hey babe sorry I didn’t hear my phone before.” I explained. “I’ve been good. Actually out to dinner with an old friend, may I call you later? Or will you be at work?”I asked. “OK I should be home by then. Unless my friend has any surprises.” We laughed on the phone. “Bye Love you too.” I hung up. With one glance in the mirror I walked to my table to meet Brendon. “So sorry about that,” I apologized. “Don’t be. I didn’t know what you wanted to drink so I just ordered you a glass of ice water.” “That’s fine thank you…do you think we get tea as well?” No sooner did I ask but the waitress came back with the drinks and tea! “Thank you!” “Are you ready to order?” she asked. “May we have a couple more minutes please?” she nodded and left. “I hope you don’t mind I brought you here.” “Not at all. I love Chinese food! What are you getting?” he shrugged. “Let’s split something then…how bout some dumplings and general tso?” “Sounds delicious.” The waiter shortly returned to take our order then Brendon and I started our conversation.

So I hope you see that I
Would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two
Cos I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if our new love was in vain

I had a marvelous time getting to know Brendon all over again. He was just the same boy I met a year and half ago, only better. I didn’t realize interest collided so much. Especially our interest in music, we could have talked for hours on this subject. Also, we shared the same outlook on life. We are both sarcastic people and love a good laugh. I can just be myself with him. He’s a laidback guy. Whereas Ken, he’s so good to me. I love that guy! He’s incredible singer and wonderful boyfriend. He may be to clean cut for me. That’s one of the reasons I was attracted to him in the first place. And Ken is across the Pacific Ocean while Brendon is here in LA. I may travel to Taiwan but I’m not sure if I want to live over there. I like it out here in LA with my friends and with Brendon. I didn’t think I’d fall this hard over a guy so quickly.

So I hope you see that I
Would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two
If I fell in love with you
[//]
Sign up to rate and review this story