Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

So this is me… getting away from it all.

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

So this is me… getting away from it all.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-05 - 274 words

0Unrated
I ran and ran and ran. I had been told once that a break… to get away from it all… was often better than any counselling or anti-depressants…

So this is me… getting away from it all.

I have left them all behind. I suppose it’s rather selfish of me really… with ghoul being left there in that state when he needed me… leaving kobra when he needed me to support him… leaving grace when she needed me to protect her… leaving jet when he needed me to help him with destroyah.

So really… I didn’t know what I was doing here but if I hadn’t got away I would have ended up lashing out at someone… so… I guess I was helping them by leaving?... right?... no. I was being selfish. They hadn’t done anything!

I ran down a dusty road where I came to a hill, stopping at the top I looked around. It was all the normal sights you would expect to see when you were out in the desert… y’know… sand, a couple of dunes… a few dead looking cacti… so here seemed like a good place to stop, I couldn’t see the trans am… had I really ran that far?! I was always last in school cross country… but I guess that all this… out here in the deserts had accounted for it… that and the sudden spur of energy I had at the idea of running and getting away from it all…


THIS WAS A BIT MORE OF A FILLER THAN ANYTHING BUT AHH WELL:/
RATE AND REVIEW PLEASE!;D
-EBONY XO
Sign up to rate and review this story