Categories > Original > Drama

BOTP- Ivy's Story

by X4HatredHeart4X 0 reviews

Ivy is a wolf in the BlackBlood Pack. There, she is trained to kill and show no mercy. But things change when she discovers a shocking secret about her heritage, and begins to question her loyalty ...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-05-11 - Updated: 2012-05-12 - 320 words - Complete

0Unrated
Battle of the Packs- Ivy's Story

Prologue

Blood covered the den floor. Nakida, pinned down by Blaze, stared at her pups, willing them to run in a silent plee. Blaze sunk his large canines deeper into her neck, causing her to yelp in pain. With a sudden twist of his head, a snap broke through the air. Nakida's body fell limp. Ivy thought she heard Caretaker cry out but her thoughts were focused on her mother, who now lay lifeless on the floor of the den. The ebony wolf raised his head then, his icy blue gaze resting on Ivy and her siblings. With a deafening snarl, he bared his bloodstained fangs. Ivy's pelt began to bristle, this wolf was no longer her father. She didn't even see him as a murdurer. Turning her head, she saw her sisters flee from the scene. Pushing past her brother, Shade, Ivy hurried to catch up with them. Outside, the rain pelted down. Struggling to find the scent of her sisters, Ivy ran past the many rocks that covered the tough land of the mountain. Caretaker and Taraclaw were no where to be seen. Where are they? Ivy wondered, fear pricking along her spine. Running again, she stopped and looked down the mountain slope, leaning over the edge of a cliff. Flattening her ears, she backed away. A low rumble came from behind her, followed by the heavy thumping of pawsteps. Looking over her shoulder, she held her breath as the figure of a beast loomed over her. The bear roared and raised a giant paw, aiming it right at the small pup. Claws raked across Ivy's face, and she tumbled toward the edge of the cliff. The rain made it hard to grip the slippery rockland, and she found herself sliding. Yelping, she was flung from the edge and began to fall. Her vision blurring, blackness engulfed her, and everything fell silent.
Sign up to rate and review this story