Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids from yesterday

Find out First Hand What It's like to Be Me

by xxMetalxFreak69 0 reviews

Yeah we’re totally starting up a rebellion here

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-05-12 - Updated: 2012-05-12 - 2055 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1-Find out First Hand What It's like to Be Me
Summary: Yeah we’re totally starting up a rebellion here

“GERARD! What took you?! I’ve been standing here like a spare prick at a whore’s wedding for almost twenty minutes now! Honestly! I’ve lost count on how many assholes have passed and shouted shit at me on their way out of this hell hole! And you come out of said hell hole as if it’s all okay to leave your younger brother here for almost half an hour with blood all over your face!”
I looked at my brother with raised eyebrows; he was tall, extremely skinny with a pale face and coffee brown eyes behind his glasses which he always wore at the end of his nose. His mousey brown hair was slightly ruffled though he had it perfectly straightened this morning. He wore his purple headphones around his neck, and our school’s shitty uniform shirt and tie though he wore black skinnies, red belt and the tie loose around his neck, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up. His arms- which he had decorated with multiple wristbands- were folded against his chest and he had one of his long slender legs propped up against the car. Well, if you wanna get technical about it, it’s our dad’s car which we kinda borrowed without permission.
Yeah we’re totally starting up a rebellion here.
“You finished yet Mikes?” I asked, taking the car keys out of my wallet which I had clipped to my belt with a chain.
Why have you got blood all over your face?” Mikey asked exasperated.
“You just noticed? Aren’t you observant? It’s the new trend bro, keep up.” I shrugged, ruffling his hair making him frown in annoyance before unlocking the car door and climbing in.
“Oh yeah I forgot.” Mikey said sarcastically, frowning as he flattened his hair, “Walking around like something that’s just crawled out of the movie, ‘The Living Dead’ Is totally the new trend!” he continued in mock enthusiasm as he climbed in the passenger seat, slamming the door behind him, “No wonder we fit in so well!” he cried in mock joy, throwing his arms up.
I let out a low whistle as I rolled down the window and lit up a cigarette, “Wow, what’s crawled up your ass and died? Rough day? Jocks being assholes? Slutty bitches who think they’re gods’ gifts and acting like hookers? Bastard teachers who suddenly spring a test on you outta nowhere, knowing full well you haven’t studied and gonna fail? Am I close?” I guessed, “Or are you just being a complete dick just for the sake of it?”
“All of the above-except the complete dick for the sake of it part.” Mikey admitted, lighting up a cigarette himself.
“Eh good point, you don’t have one anyway.” I shrugged, wiping some blood off my face with my shirt sleeve-and earning a kick to the shin, “Ouch! No need for violence!” I yelped indignantly.
“No need for smart ass comments either!” my brother shot back exhaling.
I huffed and smoked my cigarette in moody silence earning an eye roll from my brother.
“Gerard, do me a favour and quit being a diva, honestly.” He advised me before taking a drag.
I did the mature thing and stuck my tongue out childishly, “Real mature bro, honestly, really acting your age.” Mikey said sarcastically though he was smirking in amusement
“Whatever, at least I’m not gonna be the one who will get my ball sack castrated if mom finds out I’m smoking.” I smirked slyly.
“You wouldn’t!” My brother gasped looking at me in horror.
“Wouldn’t what?” I asked innocently.
“Tell mom I smoke! That’s what!”
“Well…I might. Maybe. Possibly.” I said casually, my smirk even wider before I took a drag.
“Are you trying to kill me?! You wouldn’t do that! I’m your younger brother! Your best friend! You know the one who puts up with all your shit and most retarded and embarrassing moments of your life! Like that time back in sixth grade you asked a prep girl out but she was the soccer team captain’s girlfriend? And she just laughed at you and her boyfriend beat the shit outta you with a hockey stick? Remember?
“Try not to, thanks for bringing that up.” I muttered sarcastically, exhaling.
“Who was the one who took a kick to the balls from a chick wearing six inch heels for you? Who was the one who helped you study and pass your math test? Who was the one who saved your ass from the soccer team when you called one of them ‘’a closet gay’?”
“You.” I said wearily then blinked, “Wait hold on a second, I got the heel to the ball sack for you and saved your ass from the soccer team.” I realised, glaring at him, And it was Ray who helped me pass my math test! You flunked yours!”
“Hey! Quit changing the subject!” Mikey said sharply, hitting me on the shoulder, “Do I, or do I not, put up with your shit?”
”Yes, Mikey you do, you happy?” I asked resigned flicking my cigarette but out the window.
“No I’m not.” He said making me groan and hit my head off the steering wheel hoping I’ll knock myself out and avoid the ride of hell back home, “The least you can do, is pay me back by not telling mom or Dad that I smoke. Deal?” he asked, raising an eyebrow at me, exhaling.
“Deal, you happy now?” I asked exasperated.
“Yep.” Mikey said brightly, flicking his own cigarette but out the window, “Now let’s blow this shit hole before I do it literally.”
“That sounds so wrong.” I laughed, starting up the engine.
”You sound so perverted.” Mikey shot back as I put on Anthrax and put my sunglasses on, seeing as how it was sunny and hot.
“At least you know where you get it from.” I said simply, pulling out the school parking lot.
“Hey! There is no way I am perverted!”
“Keep telling yourself that.” I replied, smirking.
“I will! Cause I know it’s true!” he shot back, before sticking his tongue out at me.


“So, mind explaining to me, why you had blood all over your face? You didn’t piss off Alex again did you?” Mikey asked as we got stuck in traffic.
No, Mikey I did not piss off Alex!” I said sharply, gripping the steering wheel and grinding my teeth. God I hate traffic jams, absolutely loathe them, “Oh come on! God you sick bastard! First I got beaten the shit out of by my locker, now am stuck in traffic! What the hell are you freaking playing at!”
Mikey snorted in laughter, “Beaten by your locker, ha!”
I glared at him and he instantly zipped it, knowing full well not to push me when I’m in a traffic jam.
I pressed down on the horn as the guy in front drove so slowly, we missed the change in lights, “For fuck sake! What the friken hell are you driving?! A turtle!?”
“You are so gonna get us pulled by the cops for road rage man.” Mikey said conversationally leaning out the window.
“Yeah? Well, the cops should pull this asshole for going slower than you running around the soccer pitch!” I frowned in annoyance, “OH C’MON! PEOPLE HAVE GOT HOMES TO GO TO YOU KNOW! GOD DAMN IT!”
Mikey ignored my jibe at him, only replying with a v-sign before saying, “Anger problems won’t get us there you know.”
“We won’t get anywhere at all if this prick doesn’t move.” I stated bluntly, grinding my teeth and tapping the steering wheel in agitation.
“I told you we should have walked.” Mikes said in a resigned voice.
“You were also the one who threatened to incinerate me with your hair straighteners if we were late and you missed your music class.” I shot back.
“Didn’t mean we had to ‘borrow’.” He air quoted the word, “Dad’s car.”
That was your idea!” I retorted.
It was quiet then-“Oh yeah.” Mikey realised.
I rolled my eyes, “You are such a retard.” I said in exasperation.
Mikey was about to make a scathing comment when-“Oh light change!” he pointed out brightly pointing.
I instantly hit the accelerator going way too fast for the speed limit and successfully cutting across the traffic.
“Damn it bro I knew mom and dad shouldn’t have let Grandma Elena teach you how to drive!” Mikey shouted, rubbing the back of his neck.
“Oh be quiet, do you want home or not?” I shot back, taking a sharp turn into Salt Avenue.
Mikey just huffed and mumbled something about vampire road kill along with other insults that I took no notice of. Until one insult in particular grabbed my attention.
“Well at least I didn’t get my ass handed to me by my own damn locker.” He mumbled a smirk on his lips.
I came to an abrupt halt as I pressed down on the brakes in our driveway making Mikey fly forward and hit his face off the window, “Fuck! If you wanna kill me just pull a gun to my head! Much less painful!” he snapped, rubbing his head.
“That’s the least of your worries jackass.” I growled, tapping the steering wheel.
“What? You trying to kill me? Dude, I worry about that every day! Along with your barely there sanity!” Mikey yelped.
“With a brother like you, it’s a wonder I even have any sanity left.” I replied flatly.
“Yeah well, it’s a wonder you even have brain cells considering the amount of times you hit your head off that freaking steering wheel!”
“At least I don’t sound like a girl!”
“What! Your more feminine then that slut looking girl next door! And trust me, that takes a lot of effort to do that.”
“Don’t know what your talking about, you’re so feminine I’ll be surprised if you don’t have fucking Gender Identity Disorder!”
“Well you,.” Mikey struggled for a comeback while I smirked, tapping my fingers still, “Well you date guys!” he exclaimed lamely.
“Your point?”
Mikey opened his mouth, and then closed it then, “Okay maybe that wasn’t the slickest comeback ever.” Right about that, “But at least I don’t wear make up!” he cried out before sticking his tongue out. Oh yeah like that’s totally the most mature thing to do.
“At least I have a dick.” I replied swiftly.
“What was that?!”
“You heard me.” I smirked, opening the car door and swiftly but hastily stepping out of it.
“Oh you are so fucking dead bro.” he all but growled quickly getting out of the car as I all but ran for it, “Ah fuck!” I burst out into a fit of not very manly giggles as my brother hit off the front door thanks to me slamming it shut on him, “GERARD ARTHUR WAY YOU BETTER OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR, DRAG YOUR TIGHT ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW, OR I SWEAR I WILL KICK THIS DOOR DOWN AND KICK YOUR ASS, CASTRATE YOUR BALLSACK, RIP OUT YOUR FUCKING INTESTINES, WRAP THEM AROUND YOUR THROAT, FORCE YOU TO EAT YOUR OWN FUCKING BLACK LITTLE HEART, INCINERATE YOUR BODY AND FEED YOUR ASHES TO A FUCKING SHARK WHO WILL DIE AND YOUR ASHES WILL THEN BE IN FUCKING SUSHI CAUSING FOOD POISONING AND YOUR MEMORY WILL BE KNOWN AS THE JERK WHO CAUSED A FOOD POISNING EPIDEMIC IN JAPAN!” Mikey ranted.
I blinked then burst out laughing, “Dude what the fuck?” I managed to choke out.
“I have no fucking idea just open the fucking-oh hey mom, how was work?” Mikey said, his voice suddenly meek and innocent sounding.
I immediately stopped laughing and I swallowed nervously.
“Gerard Arthur and Michael James Way, you boys are in for it now.” I heard my mom say in quiet anger.

Oh shit. I told Mikey we should’ve walked it this morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story