Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte

Take A Look At My Life, All Black

by kirrahdiviney 1 review

Kirrah has been with Frank for two years, but when things go wrong it will be Joel who she turns to.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-05-12 - Updated: 2012-05-12 - 1008 words

0Unrated
A/N: Hey guys.Chapters finally finished. Let me know what you think x
R&R :)

Kirrah’s POV
The sun streaming into the room woke me from my sleep. I rolled over and cuddled Frank.
“Two year anniversary today,” I smiled, “What’s the plan?”
Frank looked at me. “It’s our two year anniversary? Shit.”
“You forgot?” I asked, slightly disappointed. The look on his face could only be described as guilty. “I mean, that’s okay.”
“Yeah, sorry babe. Look, we’re meeting up with Joel and Benji today, but we could get dinner tonight?”
“Sounds nice.” I said. I kissed Frank on the cheek, got up and rummaged through the wardrobe.
“So where will we be having dinner tonight?” I asked.
“Not sure. What about ‘Sandras’?” Frank replied
“Oh I love that place!” I exclaimed, “And I know just what to wear.”
I pulled out my black, floor-length, skin-tight halter dress I save for special occasions and showed Frank.
“Honey, you don’t have to go all out-”
“Sure I do, today’s special.” I said, putting the dress down and wrapping my arms around Frank’s waist.
“Ready for breakfast?” he asked. I nodded and we headed downstairs. The phone started ringing, so I went to answer it while Frank made breakfast.
“Hello?” I answered.
“Kirrah! It’s Benji, how are you?” Benji’s voice rang through the receiver.
“Oh, hi Benji.”
“I was just calling to make sure it was today we were hanging out.”
“Umm, yeah.” I laughed. I heard him call ‘I told you Joel’ away from the phone and I shook my head. Of course Joel forgot.
“Okay, well I’ll see you at 12.”
“So, 10 minutes?”
“What?” I turned around, checked the clock and cursed. “Yeah sure. See you.”
I hung up and bolted upstairs, quickly changed and did my hair and makeup as if I’d been awake for hours. I went back downstairs and had breakfast with Frank before the doorbell rang. I answered the door to Joel and Benji.
“Hey guys, come in.” I stepped aside and let them in, closing the door behind them. We all went into the longue room with Frank.
“Hey guys!” said Frank, embracing them both. “Man, it’s been so long!”
“Yeah man. How have you guys been?” replied Joel.
“Great. It’s our two year anniversary today.” I told them, smiling at Frank.
“That’s amazing! Got anything special planned?” winked Benji.
“Just dinner.” Replied Frank.
“Sure,”
“Benji!” I laughed.
“Okay, okay!”

Joel and Benji stayed until they got a call from Billy.
“It was great seeing you,” I said, hugging Joel.
“You too,” they replied, and we waved them goodbye while they drove off. I quickly checked the time and went to get ready for dinner.

“Kirrah! Time to go!” Frank called.
“Coming!” I called back, and checked the mirror one more time. Satisfied, I went downstairs to Frank.
“How do I look?” I asked.
“Amazing,” he said, hugging me.
“You too. Ready?”
He nodded and we got in the car.

“Everything looks amazing!” I said, looking through the menu.
“Kirrah, can we talk?” Frank asked.
“Yeah, of course.” I said, folding the menu away. “I took Sweet Pea to the vet yesterday while you were working and-”
“I kind of had a topic in mind.” He laughed.
“Oh right, sorry.”
“Kirrah,” he sighed, “I realise that today is probably the worst day I could bring this up. I just totally forgot it was our anniversary and now it’s going to be-”
“Frank!” I interrupted, “What is it?”
“I’m seeing someone else.”
My heart stopped. His words went through my head a million times. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. I sat there, motionless, until I realised Frank was trying to talk to me.
“Huh?” I asked
“Please say something.”
“Um. Like a different band?” I asked. I knew it wasn’t true, but I was hoping.
“Kirrah.”
I nodded, tears filling my eyes. I got up and headed towards the restaurant doors. As I walked outside, I felt Frank’s arm grip mine.
“Kirrah, wait! Can you do something for me?”
“What?! I don’t think I owe YOU anything!” I yelled, rage replacing the pain.
“No, you’re right. You don’t. I was just going to say don’t hate me. I still want to be friends.”
I laughed. “Of course you do. Your heart wasn’t just broken. You’re fine. But I’m not, so just… leave me alone for a bit and I’ll see.”
“Where will you stay?” he asked.
“I don’t know.” I replied, getting into our car and driving off without him.

Frank’s POV
I watched her drive off.
“Great. How will I get home now!” I yelled at the car. I groaned, kicked at the pavement and dialled Gerard’s number.
“Hello?”
“Hey G, it’s Frank. Could you give me a lift?” I asked, and then added, “Could I stay at yours tonight as well?”
“Yeah, sure Frank. But, why do you need somewhere to stay? Did you and Kirrah have a fight?”
“I’ll explain when you get here.” I said and hung up.

When Gerard turned up, my teeth were chattering from the cold.
“Took you long enough!” I said, getting in the passenger seat.
“Sorry,” he laughed. “So what happened?”
“I broke up with Kirrah.”
“Oh. Is that because of…”
“Yeah.”
We didn’t talk until Gerard pulled up in the driveway.
“So, what happens now? Kirrah gets the house?” he asked and I shook my head.
“I get the house. She’ll probably be gone in the morning. I’m a dick.”
“No you’re not, Frankie. Don’t say that.”
“It was our two year anniversary today.”
“Oh. Well, I’ll get a bed ready for you.”
“Can I… Never mind.” I said.
“Frank, you can sleep in my bed.” Gerard smiled and headed inside, while I took out a cigarette and smoked my life away.
Sign up to rate and review this story