Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Anything Goes Tonight

by guns-n-cigarettes 0 reviews

Axl and Jackie celebrate the release Appetite for Destruction.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-17 - Updated: 2012-05-17 - 431 words

1Hot
When we came in Axl was holding me by my hips, and we were laughing and giggling. It had been a long night of drinking, smoking, and partying..just a way to celebrate the release of Appetite. I walked over to the kitchen and filled myself a glass of Jack Daniel's.

"Do you want some?" I asked.
"Just a little. I've drank enough already," Axl said, smiling.

We both flopped into the couch and drank. When I finished my drink, I got up from the couch but felt Axl's hands around my hips to stop me from walking any further. I looked back at him and he had a devilish smile on his face. I leaned down and put my hands on his shoulders, and I softly touched his lips.

I stood straight again, looking at him, with a smile on my face. Without even thinking about it, I grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the couch. We stood there looking into each other's eyes. He grabbed my hair and stroked my cheek and we started kissing passionately. I welcomed his tongue into my mouth, leaving no place untouched.

He stepped back a little, and started kissing my neck. He butterfly kissed his way down to my collarbone.

"You turn me on so much," I whispered.
"I want you so bad," He said. "So what are we going to do when we go upstairs?"
"We are going to fuck each other's brains out," I said with a smile.

We made our way into his bedroom, and he closed the door. He pinned me against the wall, and I could feel his hard cock rub against my thigh. I grabbed his hands and put them on my shirt, signaling that he take it off. When it was off, he didn't waste a single second and took off my bra. He kissed me some more before I knelt down. I took off his leather pants and started giving him a handjob. Then, I licked him from the tip and down. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh don't tease me," He said with a grin.
"You know you love it," I said giggling.

I put his big cock inside my mouth, going in and out. I could feel the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. I flicked my tongue all around it as it went in and out of my mouth, making Axl moan and smile. I stood back up again and ripped off his shirt, and he responded by carrying me over to his bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story