Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

I haven’t put the fact I may be crazy into the equation yet…

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

I haven’t put the fact I may be crazy into the equation yet…

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-18 - Updated: 2012-05-18 - 413 words

0Unrated
“What! Are you crazy! Youre not going on your own! At least one of us is coming with you poison!” kobra said as he looked up quickly.

“Hrm… I haven’t put the fact I may be crazy into the equation yet… but… no. I don’t think I am anyways. Im going. Now. If anyone comes then you will have to go with destroyah and riot in the van…”I said standing up. “Wait… where’s grace?!” I said my heart missing a beat.

“Both grace and cyanide are in the van… sleeping.” Jet said smiling.

“Phew!” I said losing my momentary panickness.

“Yup. At least let me come with you? Destroyah said standing up. “That way we know that you aren’t on your own doing anything you would regret…” She said.

“Fine. Let’s take the Trans am though... then at least if anything happens they can all get away.” I said knowing that there was no point in arguing.

“Okay… shall we go now?” she asked running her hand through her blood red hair.

“Yeah… might as well…” I replied walking over to jet who was holding out the keys with a very worried look on his face.

“Jet… I’ll be fine. Quit looking at me like I’m crazy!” I said smiling still, happy that I was able to go!

“Yeah… just be careful… and don’t die.” He said.

“Don’t worry. I won’t… and I won’t let destroyah die either… I know how much you like her” I said poking him on the shoulder.

“hrm… go on before I change my mind!” he said grinning.

I smiled at him and then walked over to the van, where kobra was sat ijn the shade.

“im going to get going now… see you later kobra…” I said knowing that he wouldn’t be as annoyed with me when I got back.

He ignored me as I walked over to where ghoul was sat picking at a loose thread on the bottom of his worn jeans.

“see you later ghoul… I’ll be back in abit… keep that arm rested for me ‘kay…” I said smiling down atb him.

“yeah… whatever... Just come back alive okay… “ he said still looking down.

They will all be happy when I get back.

I nodded at destroyah and we both got in to the car.

SORREH ITS SO SHORT! I WILL DEFINATLY HAVE MORE WRITTEN SOON! :O
-EBONY XO
Sign up to rate and review this story