Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised Stories?

"Sit up straight." Linda barked "Have you never been taught table manners?"

Nicola sat up straight, resisting the urge to groan or heavily sigh. She knew this would only cause further hassle. Her new brother Frank looked at her across the table and when Linda's back was turned he mimed being sick. Nicola giggled as silently as she could "Mom, after dinner, is it okay if me and Nicola go over to Gerard's please?" Frank asked "I wanna introduce Nicola to my friends."

"That's fine by me so long as you're home before bed. Nine-thirty." Linda said firmly, sitting down at the dinner table.

Nicola reached for her knife and fork but Linda glared at her "We're going to say grace. Let us all hold hands."

Linda went to take Frank's hand and Nicola rolled her eyes before taking Linda's and Paul's hand "In the name of the Father, Son and holy Spirit. Bless us our Lord and these thy gifts, for which we are about to receive from thy bounty through Christ of Lord. Amen." They let go of each other's hands "We may begin."

'Fucking finally!' Nicola thought. They'd been sitting at the table waiting for this meal for what felt like hours and she was starving.

It didn't take her long to eat her whole plate of cottage pie and carrots. Frank finished early too "So are we allowed to go now?" Nicola asked.

"You're not supposed to leave the table until everybody's finished eating." Paul told her "But since it's your first official night here I suppose we'll let you off. Go on then you two, off you go."

Nicola practically leaped up and ran out the house while Frank walked much more calmly. Since he'd lived here his entire life he was used to his parents being a little strict. However Paul and Linda Iero had only adopted Nicola Falls yesterday. Obviously she'd been over for visits and stuff beforehand. Although the Iero's home wasn't exactly homey or comfortable, it was much better than being stuck at the orphanage.

Frank laughed as Nicola pulled a face as soon as the front door was shut "I know how strict they can be," Frank said "But you'll get used to them soon."

"I highly doubt that." Nicola replied, zipping up the front of her Green Day jacket "I don't know how you've survived them for sixteen years Frank. The only thing keeping me alive is knowing that I'll be able to move out in a couple of years and I haven't even been living there a day!"

"Well wait until you have to go to church on Sunday."

"But I'm not religious. There's no point in me going!"

"And you'll have to do confession. That'll be fun!"

"I have nothing to confess. Well, that I want to confess."

"Anyway, this is Gerard's house. All my friends should be here."

"How many friends do you have?"

"Four. Five including you." Frank admitted "Hey don't laugh at me!"

"Well I'm not one to judge. You have more friends than I do."

Frank knocked three times on the door and it didn't take long for someone to answer. The boy who stood at the door was about the same age as Frank and Nicola with brown hair, glasses and was extremely skinny "Hey Frank!" He grinned "And this must be Nicola. It's great to meet you."

He held out his hand and Nicola shook it politely before asking "Uhh and you are?"

"Shit! I'm sorry. My name's Mikey Way." He grinned and opened the door fully, standing out of the way so they could come in "Frank hasn't doing anything but talk about you for the past few weeks."

"Shut up Mikey!" Frank whined.

Mikey just laughed, shut the front door and said "Come on, the others are already here. Frank you're really late."

"We'd have been later." Nicola told him "Luckily his weirdo parents let us leave early."

"They're your parents now too." Mikey pointed out "Hurry up!"

Mikey directed them into the living room where there were three boys sprawled around the rooom. One of them had a light brown afro and pale skin, the other had blonde hair and a lip ring and the third... Well to Nicola, the third boy was just perfect. He had pale skin, jaw-length black hair, chocolate brown eyes and one sexy smile. He was smiling right at Nicola who blushed bright red.

Mikey pointed to the guy with the afro "That's Ray Toro." Then to the guy with blonde hair "That's Bob Bryar." And then to the perfect guy "And that's my older brother Gerard. Gerard, I think you're starting to creep her out. Stop smiling at her like that."

"I'm not creeping her out. Am I?" He asked Nicola. Nicole went even redder and shook her head "See. She's fine."

"Whatever." Mikey laughed "We were thinking of playing truth of dare. Wanna play?"

"Yeah, sure." Frank said, then glanced at Nicola "Are you okay with that?"

"Of course." Nicola smiled, walking into the room and taking a seat next to Gerard.

"Okay then, you can go first!" Mikey laughed, sitting next to Ray "Since you're new here and all."

"That seems a little unfair."

"Whatever. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Such a sissy answer." Gerard teased. Nicola stuck her tongue out at him and slapped the back of his head.

"Okay fine." Mikey thought for a second "Out of all of us in the room, which one of us do you think is the best looking?"

Nicola went bright red "I can't answer that. It'd offend whoever I didn't pick."

"No it won't. Come on, tell us!"

Nicola groaned "Fine, Gerard. LET'S MOVE ON!"

Everyone laughed and Gerard smirked "You're pretty good-looking yourself Nicola. Who's turn is it now?"

"I think I should get to pick." Nicola replied "And I choose Mikey."

A couple of hours went by. Mikey had to kiss Frank for thirty seconds, Bob had to run up and down the street naked, Ray had to say everything in the tune of 'Happy Birthday' for half-an-hour which soon got on everybody's nerves, Frank had to lick the floor, Mikey got make a mystery drink for Gerard and he had to drink all of it until finally it was Nicola's turn again.

"Okay Nicola, truth or dare?" Ray smirked.

"Dare, since Gerard said I was a sissy last time." Nicola smiled.

"Okay fine." Ray thought about it for a second before saying "I dare you to go upstairs and have seven minutes in heaven with Gerard."

Nicole raised one eye-brow "Are you for real?"

"Yeah! Go on, go upstairs." Ray laughed.

Gerard shrugged his shoulders "Fine by me. Let's go upstairs then."

Nicola went bright red but stood up when Gerard did and let him lead her upstairs to his bedroom. Gerard put one hand on her shoulder and said "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Nicola sighed a large sigh of relief "Thank you!" Nicola suddenly started giggling.

Gerard laughed too "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry, I just giggle a lot when I'm nervous."

"Don't be nervous then, why are you nervous?" Gerard asked, smiling at her.

Nicola shrugged her shoulders "I dunno..."

So Gerard quickly changed the subject and started talking about cool bands until Ray yelled from downstairs "Guys! It's been seven minutes! Stop snogging each others faces off and get downstairs!"


A few weeks later Frank tapped on Nicola's bedroom door "Yes?" Nicola called, glad that she'd found an excuse to stop doing her homework.

Frank walked inside "Hey! Gerard's having a party on Friday-"

"I thought you guys didn't have any friends?" Nicola asked with a small smile.

Frank laughed "No, I don't have any friends. Gerard has a few friends from college coming over."

"Okay. That's nice for Gerard."

Frank laughed again "Look dumbass, I'm trying to invite you over."

"Oh! Do you think your parents will let us go?"

"They won't be here." Frank grinned "So do you wanna come?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Awesome." Frank smiled at her "Having fun with your homework?"

Nicola simply rolled her eyes and returned to her stupid homework.


On Friday Nicola came down the stairs wearing a short, tight black dress and high heeled shoes "Do I look okay?" Nicola asked nervously, looking at Frank for approval.

Frank nodded and said re-assuringly "You look amazing. Don't worry. I don't know who you're trying to impress anyway." He suddenly smiled "Actually I have a feeling who you're trying to impr-"

"Shut up Iero." Nicola laughed "Come on let's go then."

The two of them left the house together and walked to Gerard and Mikey's house. They only lived five minutes away so it didn't take long for them to get there. When they got there, there was a note on the door saying 'Don't bother knocking - Come in if you're invited.'

Frank opened the door and both of them went inside. Slipknot was playing so loudly that Frank and Nicola couldn't hear each other when they tried to talk. In the end they simply shrugged and went their seperate ways.

Nicola was walking around looking for Gerard when suddenly someone wrapped their arm round her waist. Thinking it was one of her friends, Nicola smiled and turned to look at them. It wasn't Ray, Bob, Frank, Mikey or Gerard. It was some guy older than Nicola that she'd never seen before "Hey, Gerard's never had a girl at his party before." He shouted above the music "What's your name Sweetheart?"

"Uhh Nicola." She replied "Could you let go of me please?"

"Oh come on, I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No, I just... I'm not very comfortable..."

"Wow, why are you so frigid?" The guy asked, making Nicola's eyes well with tears.

"Leave her alone." Someone suddenly hissed, grabbing Nicola's arm and pulling her away from him. It was Gerard "Come on Nicola."

Gerard took Nicola upstairs into his room "Is everything okay?"

"Who was that?"

"Bert. We're kind of friends. But he's a right prick when it comes to girls. He didn't hurt you, did he?"

Nicola shook her head though tears were falling down her cheeks as she did. Gerard wiped one away with his thumb "Then why are you crying?" He asked softly.

"I-I don't know." Nicola suddenly started sobbing uncontrollably.

Gerard wrapped his arms round her and pulled her close "Please don't cry Nicola... Please..." He rocked her back and forth "I hate seeing you upset."

"I'm fine now." Nicola whispered, wiping away the last of her tears and looking up at Gerard "Thanks for being so understanding."

Gerard smiled at her "It's no problem." There was a moments silence before Gerard said softly "Nicola... There's something I've been meaning to give you."

"What?"

"This." Gerard replied, running his fingers through Nicola's hair and leaning over to kiss her gently on the lips.



The next day when Nicola woke up she noticed she'd fallen asleep on Gerard's chest and that both of them were completely naked. She giggled and sat up a little. The blanket fell forward revealing her bare chest when she suddenly noticed Frank standing near the door staring at them. Nicola shrieked and pulled the blanket back up "Ever heard of knocking?"

"I did knock but you and Gee were sleeping." Frank couldn't help but smirk "You guys really... Did it last night?"

"Oh just say sex you ten year old." Nicola replied, rolling her eyes "Yes we did." Nicola's eyes suddenly widened "Please don't tell your parents! They'll send me back to the orphanage!"

"I know." Frank smiled "I wouldn't tell on you. I just wanted to tell you to get dressed. We need to be home before my parents are."

"Okay, give me about ten minutes." Nicola said. Frank nodded and left the room.

Nicola looked down at Gerard and smiled again. He was so quite when he was sleeping. But Nicola wanted to say goodbye to him before she left. She leaned over and kissed him gently and as if by magic, Gerard woke up. He smiled at her "Good morning."

"Morning." Nicola replied with a giggle "I've gotta leave in about ten minutes."

"Oh that sucks." Gerard replied, wrapping his arms round Nicola's waist and pulling her down on top of him "You're so beautiful."

Nicola went bright red but grinned "Thanks. But I've gotta get dressed."

Gerard pouted "I wish you didn't have to go yet."

"Trust me, so do I. But whenever I can escape playing happy families, I'll come and see you. Okay?"

"It's a deal." Gerard said, kissing her one more time before Nicola got up to get dressed.


A few months later Frank was walking to the bathroom when he heard a sobbing noise from Nicola's bedroom. Deciding he could easily have a shower in the morning or something, he tapped on Nicola's door "Can I come in please?"

When Nicola didn't reply, Frank walked in anyway. Nicola was sitting cross-legged on her bed sobbing her eyes out. Frank walked over and sat opposite her "What's wrong Nicola?"

"Haven't you noticed Frank?" Nicola asked, looking up at him "I'm surprised your freaky parents didn't notice. Or perhaps they've been trying to ignore it for as long as they can like I've been doing."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm pregnant!" Nicola cried "Have you not noticed? The morning sickness, how I'm getting bigger recently?" Frank shook his head, extremely shocked by the entire situation "Maybe I've been good at hiding it. But I can't hide it forever."

"What about an abortion?"

"I'm against abortion." Nicola replied "Look at it this way. Whatever's inside me has a life Frank. Why should I take away it's life just because I made a stupid mistake?"

"What are you going to do?" Frank asked, biting his lip.

Nicola closed her eyes before saying "I'm gonna have to tell your parents."

"They'll kick you out!"

"But I have somewhere to go Frankie." Nicole opened her eyes "No time like the present, eh?" Nicola got to her feet and started walking down the stairs. Alarmed, Frank leaped up and followed her.

Nicola walked into the living room. Paul and Linda were both there sitting next to each other watching a programme on TV about Whales. Nicola grabbed the remote and turned off the TV "I have something to tell you." They both turned their heads to look at her "The thing is... I'm pregnant."

They both sat there for a moment before Linda stood up and said "Excuse me?"

"I-I'm pregn-"

"Who the fuck have you been fucking?" Paul suddenly roared, leaping up off the sofa and getting all in Nicola's face.

"... Frank's friend Gerard. He's like my boyfriend so..."

"Like your boyfriend? So not quite your boyfriend? Yet you fucked him anyway!" Paul screamed.

"I'm sorry, I really am-"

"You're no longer welcome in our house." Linda said calmly, taking Paul's arm "You have twenty minutes to pack your stuff and leave."

"Mom-" Frank protested.

"That's our final word on the matter." Linda said "Go and pack. Now."

Holding back tears, Nicola turned and walked back upstairs. Frank quickly followed "Where are you going to go?" Frank asked.

"Easy." Nicola replied "I'll go and see Gerard. Tell him he's expecting a baby. He wouldn't turn me away now."

"What if he does though?"

"Don't Frank. I need to believe in him."



About forty minutes Nicola was knocking on Gerard's front door. Mikey was the one to answer "Hey Nicola! Wanna come in?" Then he noticed all the bags she was holding "Is everything okay?"

"Could you just get Gerard please?" Nicola asked, starting to shake a little. She was suddenly rather worried about telling Gerard.

Mikey disappeared and moments later Gerard was standing there. Nicola was finding it hard to keep back her tears "Gee... Frank's parents just kicked me out."

"What? Why?" Gerard stepped out of his house and cupped Nicola's face with his hands "What happened Sugar?"

"Gee... Please don't get mad at me... But... I'm pregnant." Nicola then dissolved into tears.

Gerard hugged her close "Oh Nicola, I'm not mad at you! How long have you known?"

"A few months."

"You've been keeping this to yourself for a few months? You should've told me, I'd have helped you out in anyway I could." Gerard kissed her forehead "Don't worry about a thing. You can stay here with us and we'll raise that baby together, okay? Because Nicola, I... I love you."

Nicola looked up at him and smiled "I love you too Gee." She replied before Gerard kissed her gently.

[A/N] - I started writing this when I got home from school which was about 3.30. It's now 8. However let's all bare in mind I did stop for dinner and for a shower. I hope you liked it though! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story