Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Listening to Darkness 2: Forgotten

The Past

by darks00 2 reviews

Delilahs still working on getting Julius' memories back.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-05 - Updated: 2006-07-05 - 618 words

0Unrated
Delilah's point of view:

"Julius, come sit down." I told him, patting the seat beside me on my bed.

He sat down. "Nice room."

"Thanks." I said.

I looked around my room. Is there anything that could bring his memories back? Then I saw it on my bookself. It was a picture of Julius and me. It was cute. We were at the park, Julius' arms around my shoulders, and mine around his hips. I smiled, as I showed him the picture.

Julius gasped. He dropped the picture. I quickly caught it before it fell to the ground.

"Julius, read the back." I told him, handing it back to him.

He flipped it, as he began to read it outloud:

March 3/06,

To Delilah:

I made copies of this photo. I thought you might like it. You look so beautiful in that photo...as usual. I couldn't remember a time I've been this happy. I want you to know I think of you lots. I love you, Delilah...as a...friend.

Your buddy,

Juls

Julius looked around. He didn't say a word. "I'm...so...confused..."

I looked him in the eyes. "Remember what you told me when we were going to Happy Times Island?" (a/n: The Episode, Simple Minds.) "You told me you loved me...I love you back."

Julius starred at me for a moment. He was lost for words. I could still tell he was really confused.

"Julius you were forced to wear this chip that had you controled," I explained. "When I told you I loved you, the chip exploded. I think it was because you broke free from it when you remembered who I was...our bond is strong."

"It's unbreakable. I don't care if I have to die to get your memories back." I wiped a tear. "I just want my Juls back."

I threw myself into Julius' arms, as I cried. Julius held me tight, still lost for words. I then looked him into the eyes. He starred into mine. One of us had to make the first move. Our lips got closer and closer till they touched...it finally happened...our first kiss.

Julius' eyes snapped open and got big. "Del...Delilah?...My memories...are coming back..."

"JULIUS!" I cried with happiness, giving him another hug.

"I'll never forget you, Delilah. Never." Julius said.

____________________________________________________________

EPILOUGE:

"I'm exhausted," complained Julius. "I feel so bad...I mean, how could I forget my favorite girl?"

"It's not your fault, Julius." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "i'm just glad things are back to normal.

Julius then lifted me up. I screamed with surprise, then laughed. Julius moved up the covers of my bed, and placed me in the bed.

"I lost my teddy bear..." joked Julius. "Can I sleep with you?" (a/n: I got to thank my friend for that line, LOL She always says it for a joke)

I laughed. "Of course."

Julius went beside me. I put my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat which was soothing. Julius pulled me in a tight hug, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Delilah?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"Me too."

Julius then turned off the lights. He gave me a kiss goodnight.

Memories are precious. They make you who you are. Never let them out of your sight. Memories are in your heart, that you'll never forget...and get even more memories.

THE END

xxDarkness' Kidxx

Thanks everyone so much for reading! You guys rock!I know, I know...this was one of my shorter stories. Another story will be up soon...like I said, I love writing! Have a good night everyone, and thanks again! I love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story