Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

doeshelikeme?

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

“Dude… your gonna have to speak a bit slower… despite all these years of dealing with ghoul’s hyper coffee mode… I’m still not quite there with the whole icanthearwhatyoursaying languag...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-19 - Updated: 2012-05-19 - 759 words

0Unrated
okay.... i think my writers block is pretty much gone... AND I ALREADY HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER WRITTEN;D ENJOY!
-EBONY XO



“Okay… poison… where are we going?” destroyah asked after twenty minutes of awkward silence as I drove quickly through the desert.

“You’ll have to wait and see!” I replied rolling the window down so the wind blew on my face.

“Hrm… okay. Hey… I… I was wondering…” she started but trailed of as she went slightly red. Being all flustered didn’t seem like destroyah at all… but then again I only knew her what? Two days?

“What?...” I asked her.

“Well… jet… does he… y’know?” she said looking up at me.

“Does he what?” I replied keeping my eyes locked forward,

“Doeshelikeme?” she said really quickly… reminded me of ghoul when he had had coffee…

“Dude… your gonna have to speak a bit slower… despite all these years of dealing with ghoul’s hyper coffee mode… I’m still not quite there with the whole icanthearwhatyoursaying language”

“Does… does jet like me…” she said taking a deep breath.

Oh. I get it now…

“Yep. Last night… you two were getting pretty close… he defiantly likes you… why?” I asked… I had a slight feeling I already knew where this was going.

“Well… I was wondering… what he would say if I was to ask him out on a date… I mean… yeh…” she said.

I wish I had recorded this… it was actually quite funny seeing destroyah like this… considering she had held her gun to the backs of our heads…

“Well if I were you… I would bide your time… wait until you know him abit better… if there’s anything jet hates its… rushed relationships.” I replied… I know that jet would hate me for this if he knew I had just said that… but it was true!

“Cool… thank you! So then what about you?... I mean… vie seen the way you look at ghoul sometimes… anything there?” she said smiling at her new found information.

“WHAT! Me… and ghoul! Are you serious!...” I said…

Thing is though… I didn’t know how much of a liar I would be if I said I didn’t like him at all… but then again… I didn’t know how truthful I would be if I said I did like him…

EUGH THIS WORLD IS CONFUSING!

“Are you sure? Cuz I’m generally quite good at figuring people out… and you two seem like the perfect couple!” she said.

“y’know… normally I would be offended at the fact you said you could figure me out… no one just… figures me out but since its you… I’m not sure… I have known him for more than 10 years… and… no. I don’t fancy ghoul. Nope. Nadda. I’m straight.” I said sighing.

I couldn’t let this turn into a love ‘thing’ out here in the zones… because that gave the exterminators a new way to hurt us.

“Hrm. Okay then… are we nearly there?” She asked… but I could tell she wasn’t going to give up.

“Yep. We are here in fact! Put your mask back on though… not quite sure how safe it is in here…” I said pushing my yellow mask over my eyes.

“Okay… where exactly is… ‘Here’?” she asked as we stepped out the Trans am with our ray guns raised high.

The building its self was slightly worn, the walls were cracked but none the less colourful… the walls were coloured in squares… making the whole thing look like a giant rubix cube...

I walked up to the door and knocked twice, with my gun still raised high.

“Who is it?” someone said from inside.

“Party poison… leader of the killjoys… here to speak with show pony…” I said looking back at destroyah who was still looking up at the building in awe.

“Name a song.” The person said.

“Helena.” I replied again looking back at destroyah who then smiled and began to hum the song… I missed singing. So destroyah was a fan? Well… that’s just made her even more likable!

“Name some lyrics.”

“So long and goodnight,”

“Name the album.”

“Three cheers.” I whispered. They didn’t know who I was out of the zones… but they always asked these questions because anyone who was with bl/ind could be shot for talking about music and therefore wouldn’t dare.

“Okay… come in…” the person said and the door creaked open slowly…
Sign up to rate and review this story