Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Isn't it awkward when you're a pregnant male ;)

Isn't it awkward when you're a pregnant male ;)

by shannleighm 2 reviews

The sequeal to teachers! ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-13 - Updated: 2012-05-13 - 196 words - Complete

1Exciting
Hey guys! This is the sequel! (Just a short intro! ;)

Franks POV
I lift my head from inside the toilet bowl. Feeling and looking more than a little bit green in the face. This was the fourth day this had happened. I was struggling to feel comfortable at work and was eating non stop. I guess when you're ten weeks pregnant it's got to be expected. Yet,I wasn't liking it at all. At one point it almost became far too much and i had to re evaluate my options, as much as i hate to admit it now, the reason i hate to admit it? Because i had my first scan coming up and the second i saw the mixture of Gerard and I thriving inside of me, all questions were erased. We both knew we were going to be parents. And everything would be fucking wonderful. Well it would be, if i was still as enchantingly attractive as i was ten weeks before now. Now i was just an expectant mother... what? Mother, i have a fucking penis! So what am I? Am i Mother or a Father? And Yes, it does fucking matter.
Sign up to rate and review this story