Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Theme

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 2 reviews

He felt alone, which was what he wanted. He felt that, sometimes, music was best enjoyed in solitude. RYDON

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-05-21 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 315 words - Complete

2Ambiance
His hands moved delicately across the ebony and ivory keys, plucking out beautiful notes with each movement. He smiled and continued playing, his hands making more extravagant gestures as he moved along. He felt the music in his heart, moving through his body.

His brown hair fell in his face but he didn’t care. He continued his playing. He closed his honey eyes, feeling the music with his whole body. When he played he forgot about everything, the only thing that mattered was the music.

He felt the cool piano keys under his fingers; he felt the warm air from the open window. This was his place, he was in his element. His eyes still closed, he smiled. He hunched over the piano feeling the notes reverberate in his chest.

It was late and the house was quiet. He felt alone, which was what he wanted. He felt that, sometimes, music was best enjoyed in solitude. He looked out the open window onto the water below, watched the moonlight reflecting in it and felt elated, truly elated for the first time in months. This was where he wanted to be. Nowhere better than this place right here, right now.

He smelled the gardenia bush in the front yard. The fragrant smell wafted in, carried by the gentle summer breeze. He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the flowery scent and smiled once more. He felt at peace with the world, not in his usual melancholy state of existence which had come to be. He felt perfect, he felt wonderful.

Strong arms circled around his chest. He looked up to see deep chocolate orbs boring into his rich honey ones. The man smiled at him and whispered, “Come back to bed” with his silky voice. The two shared a quick kiss and left the piano but the music still remained in their hearts.
Sign up to rate and review this story