Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Neon Angels and Fucking Garbage

Why, Mikey, WHY?!?

by GerardAllTheWay 2 reviews

"Mikey. There is a midget in our living room and I want to fuck it. Why."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-23 - 609 words

2Funny
Gerard's POV

Mikey texted me earlier, saying he was bringing a friend home.. Oh shit. The house was a mess... Oh well, kid's gonna have to fucking live with it. I'm not cleaning it up. Most of it's Mikey's shit anyway. I slunk to the kitchen to make myself more coffee, then headed back to my bat-cave bedroom. My phone vibrated again.
One New Message from Mikey- Please don't try to kill him. Frankie's nice.
I sighed and refused to answer. In all honesty, I didn't try to kill Pete. I just.... oh fuck it, I did try to kill him. Playfully. I said if he laid a hand on my brother, I would happily gut him. Then the bastard went and KISSED him. Right in front of me... What kind of evil fuckery was THAT?!?!?! So I kept my promise... I lunged at him with a knife, lucky bitch moved away and swore never to return to our house again. Good. I chuckled to myself as I heard the door swing open.
"GEE!! I'M HOME!!!!"
That, ladies and gentleman, is my brother. Michael James Way. Sometimes nice, sweet little brother, most times evil bat out of hell. Better go say hello and lay down the rules, I suppose... I trudged out of my basement room. And there, standing at the door, was sex personified. Oh god. One side of his hair was black and floppy and the other side was shaved and red and asdfghkl INSTANT BONER. He wore eyeliner and a Black Flag hoodie and skinny jeans and Converse and I think he was gonna make me soil my pants.. Holy SHIT.
"Uh, I'm G-Gerard..." God, I sounded like such a fucking idiot.
"Frank. Frank Iero." He held out his hand. I stepped closer and shook it. He smelled like coffee and passionfruit. Mmm... Passionfruit. Was it his shampoo? Must be.
"Frank's in my music class." Mikey spoke up. Damn you to hell and back, brother, I was admiring that sexy thing you brought home. Did I just say brother? I sound like Thor or Loki off The Avengers.. I fucking LOVE that movie. "Doth thou mother know thy weareth her drapes?" BEST MOVIE LINE EVER. Oops. Back to the Sex God in front of me.
"Come sit down... Want a drink?" Mikey asked.. If he was in the kitchen, that meant I would be able to spend time with Hottie McSexyPants. Fuck yeah.
"I'll just have a Pepsi.." Frank said. His voice. Oh my fucking god. His VOICE.
"I'll have a Pepsi, and some chocolate fondue. Handmade, thanks." I grinned at Mikey evilly. He and I both knew that fondue took about fifteen minutes to make... Oh yes.
"Fondue?! Really Gee?!" Mikey huffed but went off to make my fondue.
"So..." I SO WANTED TO SNOG THOSE LIPS. JUST HOLY FUCK.
"Um.. How old are you?" I mentally faceplated there. FACEPLATED IS MY VERSION OF FACEPLANT.
"Er..... 16.." Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. An eighteen year old hooking up with a sixteen year old is not good... OH SHIT.
"Oh" is all that escaped my lips before I ran to the kitchen.
"MIKEY FUCKING WAY!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" I wailed, clutching at my brother.
"What have I done?!"
"Mikey. There is a midget in our living room and I want to fuck it. Why."
"Because you're a horny gay teenager that can't get laid."
"WHY IS HE SIXTEEN?!?!?"
"... D'ya mind getting off my arm? I'm, uh, sorta making fondue, Gee."
FUCK THIS. I WANTED TO GET INTO A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD'S SKINNY JEANS AND MY BROTHER CARES MORE ABOUT FONDUE. WAIT, IT'S MY FONDUE.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
FONDUE.
... YUM.
Sign up to rate and review this story