Categories > Original > Drama

Phan

by milkboy 3 reviews

What really goes on when the camera isn't switched on. (First ever Phanfiction so be nice! May do two more parts if it proves successful! :3)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-05-23 - Updated: 2012-05-25 - 1392 words

3Ambiance
The camera had just stopped filming. There was a long moment of stillness and silence whilst the red light blinked to indicate the footage had been stored onto the camera. Breaking the tension between the two boys, Daniel slipped a sigh of relief into the air, Phil's body becoming loose and free to move once more.
“Right. I'll go edit.” Pressing his palms to the floor, his fingers just inches away from Dan's, Phil pushed himself up off from the floor beside his friend, looking to him with a smile. Meeting Dan's brown eyes with his blue ones, he offered his hand to him, his fingers slightly separated. Taking the hand, his fingers locked around Phil's, his other hand pushing up against the floor.
“Thanks.” he murmured, hanging his head slightly, avoiding eye contact with Phil as his cheeks filled with blood. Watching his friend's feet move from out of the living room, he stood still for a moment, looking to where Phil walked away, a longing look for him to return on his face.

Pushing open Dan's door, Phil was greeted with darkness. Pressing his hand to the wall, his fingers fumbled for the light switch, flicking it down as light poured into the once dark room, the large computer screen lifeless. Making his way to the large desk where the screen resided, he lowered himself onto the swivelling chair, the padded cushion moulding to his weight. Reaching over to the screen, he pressed a single button, the screen suddenly coming into life. Seeing an Apple logo displayed on the screen, he rested one hand on the desk, his fingers drumming lightly on the wood. Placing his elbow on the desk, he supported his head up with other hand, waiting for the screen to change to the desktop.
“Dan, could you pass us the camera please?” Turning his head slightly, he spoke in a slightly louder voice than before, just to make sure he had heard. A few seconds passed, Dan standing outside the door with the camera, and two cold bottles of beer.
“I thought we were saving those.” Having noted the bottles, Phil couldn't help but smirk, his thirst now growing.
“Yeah well, I have a feeling we're going to be up all night editing, and there's only so much Skyrim one person can play.” Approaching Phil, Dan slowly placed the camera down onto the desk, his fringe falling into his eyes. Pushing it aside with his free hand, he placed one bottle next to the camera, condensation beginning to roll down the side of the cool glass. Backing up a few steps, the back of his legs hit his bed. Bouncing onto the bed, the springs squeaked as they adjusted to his weight, Dan reaching into his pocket to withdraw a bottle opener. With a single flick of his wrist, the jagged metal cap fell to his side, a small cloud of fizz floating out of the bottle. Pressing the bottle to his lips, he took a small sip of the alcohol before taking a moment to admire it, a pleasured smile forming on his lips as the alcohol slowly slipped down his throat. Taking another swig from the bottle, he sighed in relief, placing the bottle onto his bed side cabinet. Supporting himself with arms, he laid back at a angle, watching Phil press various buttons, numerous windows popping up in response. Without realising, he had slipped into a daydream, fantasising about a time they were at a party one time, and how one time, they had shared a drunken kiss. Of course, it had meant nothing, and they had only done it for a dare. But Dan had remembered that night, remembered the way Phil's lips met his, if only for a second, how soft and warm they had felt against his. Meeting Phil's eyes, he took himself out of his daydream, sitting up straight with a startled look.
“You do know you've been making strange noises. Kinda like moaning noises.” Phil's eyebrows met in the middle, his eyes locked onto Dan's, his pulse racing a little. Dan felt the blood rush through his cheeks once more, it felt like forest fires were burning away underneath his skin. Clearing his throat awkwardly, he looked away, chuckling to himself whilst he hung his head, his hair hiding his embarrassment. “Sorry. Just, remembering that time we were at Jay's party.” Phil wasn't the only one Dan had kissed that night. There had been a girl, someone who he hadn't met before, but they seemed to get along well. The bottle had landed on her, Dan a little hesitant at first, soon moving forward and meeting her lips. Of course, it hadn't been as good as his kiss with Phil, but it had lasted longer, and caused more of a stir.
“Oh yeah. You mean when you copped off with Katie and sexually harassed me?” Phil raised an eyebrow, a smirk tugging at the edges of his lips.
“I did not cop off with her, and it was a dare! We were both drunk, me more so than you.” Sneaking a glance to Phil, he quickly looked away, moving back into his shell. “And anyway, I didn't hear you complaining.” He hadn't meant for that to slip out. Surely, now the conversation would turn awkward, Dan being forced out of his own room, waiting for it all to pass until the next time they spoke to each other.
“No. You didn't.” Keeping his eyes on Dan, Phil sighed softly, turning fully to face Dan, who was now slowly raising his head, his brown eyes warm, his cheeks bright and hot. Feeling a lump gather in his throat, Dan struggled for breath, unsure of what was happening at this current moment in time. Phil slowly rose from the chair, taking two steps towards the bed, sitting on the edge close to Dan.
“The only thing I would complain about would be that Katie got much more than I did.” His fingers crawled along the bedsheets, meeting Dan's clothes, where the moved along the material, slowly sliding up to his face, resting on his cheek.
“Oh yeah. W-well, I'm all yours right now.” His breath was hot and ragged, his heart beating fast against his chest. Shifting ever so closer towards Phil, their foreheads pressed against one anothers, their hands moving to each others necks and cheeks, drawing each one in closer. Leaning in closer, their lips almost touching, Phil lingered for a moment, the sexual tension between the two boys becoming almost unbearable. Finally taking the lead, Dan made the final move, his lips meeting Phil's once more. Forcing them slightly apart, he felt their warmth once more, their softness, the sting of alcohol no longer there. Breaking apart for a moment, Dan almost choked on his air, his hand slipping from Phil's cheek slightly, his fingers rubbing against his skin in a soothing way. Wrapping his own fingers around Dan's neck, he forced him forward, his lips crashing against Dan's once more, this time, more harsh, more desperate for him, more passion between them. Melting into a rhythm, his fingers moved from his neck, into his hair, trailing through his soft ends. Bringing his legs onto the bed, Dan slowly fell back onto the bed, their lips never once disconnecting. Using his arms to support his figure over Dan, Phil continued to move his lips against his, one hand trailing across Dan's clothing, his fingertips registering the material that ran underneath them. Breaking away for air, Phil loomed over Dan, his blue eyes bright and alive. “Wow.” his voice was a whisper, unable to become louder.” Dan simply looked into Phil's eyes, yearning for his touch once more, his lips to be against his, their skin touching. Lowering himself down by his side, Phil snuggled against Dan's chest, laying his ear against his heart, hearing how fast it was beating. Reaching for his hand, his fingers intertwined around Dan's, his palms that little bit clammy.
“You know, out of you and Katie, you were the better kisser.” Dan spoke with more strength in his tone, his fingers tightening around Phil's for a second before loosening again.
“I know.” Phil replied, his free hand moving across Dan's skin on his arm, goosebumps appearing wherever Phil's fingers ran across his skin.
Sign up to rate and review this story