Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I am so fucking sorry.

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

A boring note explaining some shit to anyone who reads my stories.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-24 - Updated: 2012-05-24 - 261 words

0Unrated
So hey there guys. Long time no see, right? I feel so bad for not updating anything in like what, nearly two weeks? I have just been so swampped with last moment revision and exams and ARR! I swear the bastard that invented GCSE`s need to die. LIKE RIGHT NOW.
I am so sorry for wasting your time with this note, but I just wanted to let you all know that I have not stopped writing or anything and I will hopefully be able to update more when my last exams are over. Which is Tuesday by the way. Thank fuck.
I have my law GCSE exam in the morning so if anyone wants to wish me luck, please , please do. I am fucking shitting myself about it. I already did the first half last week but I think that the second bit is going to be harder because it is all about tort and past cases and shit.
Feel free to wish me good luck with English too which is Tuesday. It is a three hour long test! I have an awful con centration span, so I`m basically doomed!
I have beenn working on the next chapter of My Heart Will Go On and Soundtrack Of My Summer which I will try to get up as soon as possible. One may even be up today.
Anyway sorry again for spamming the site. Oh and to anyopne elsde having to suffer/suffered through exams (GCSE, A level whatwever they fuck they do outside of the UK) Good luck!
XOXODakota
Sign up to rate and review this story