Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Tell Me Your Secret

by SugarStar 3 reviews

The guys tell eachother secrets that they never wanted to know. ONE SHOT. Frerard Included :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-27 - Updated: 2012-05-27 - 471 words - Complete

-1Predictable
The four boys were chilling in Gerard's living room eating pizza, when Frank decided to play a game.
"Guys, I suggest we play a game." Frank said. "Uhh, depends. What kind of game?" Gerard asked. "A game where we tell eachother our deepest darkest secrets. So, you up?" He asked. They all looked at eachother. "I don't know man, some secrets are best kept hidden." Gerard said. "Come on, man! Don't be a scardy-scat!" He said. Gerard looked at him with a twitching face. "Did-Did you just call me a scardy-cat?" He asked, still twitching. "Yes. And I will call you it again." He said. "Fine, let's tell some secrets!" He said.
"Who wants to go first?" Frank said. There was a silence until Frank decided to go first. "Okay, Gerard tell me your secret!" Frank said.
Gerard was stuttering. "Remember when you went all crazy because your skittles disappeared?" Gerard asked."Yes..." He said. Gerard looked like he was about to die. "Well, I was the one who ate them..." He said. "You WHAT!?!?!" Frank shouted. Frank tackled Gerard. "Look, I didn't know what I was thinking, I-" He was cut off with Frank slapping his face. "NEVER.STEAL.MY.SKITTLES.AGAIN!" Frank shouted into Gerard's face. He got off of him and poor Gerard was shaking with fear.
"Me next!" Mikey said. "Ray, I have a confession..." Mikey said. "Yesterday I spied on you and caught you dancing to a Justin Bieber CD and posted it on youtube." Mikey said, trying hard not to laugh. "What!?!? YOU MOTHERFUCKER! DELETE IT!!!" Ray shouted. Ray tackled Mikey to the ground and started choking him. "THAT WAS A PRIVATE MOMENT YOU TURKEY!!!" Ray shouted. A few minutes later Ray finally got worn out and stopped choking Mikey.
"Okay, me next." Ray said. "Mikey, I poisoned your pizza with a toxic that gives you diarrhea!" Ray said grinning. "YOU WHAT!?!? OHH YOU ARE SO GONNA PAY FOR THIS-" Mikey ran to the bathroom before he could finish. "Well, I guess it's my turn. Gerard, I kissed your girlfriend." Frank said. Gerard's smile turned into a death glare when he heard what Frank said. "You son of a bitch!" Gerard yelled as he started to choke Frank. The choking came to an end as the two looked into eachother's eyes and crashed their lips together. Ray looked at them with a confused yet shocked expression. Gerard carried Frank bridal-style to Gerard's room.
Ray sat alone. Confused of what just happened. The only sounds were Mikey's cries from the bathroom, and cries coming from Gerard's bedroom which Ray didn't want to know what kind of cries they were for.
"Heh, at least I didn't tell them the time I put fishes in their mouths while they were asleep."
Ray thought to himself. He smirked evilly.
Sign up to rate and review this story