Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Summer Sun

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 4 reviews

I gazed at his perfect form as he sighed in his sleep. The slightest breath of air passed by his perfectly plump lips and I smiled. RYDON

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-05-29 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 397 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I laid on the soft grass, soaking up the warm summer sun. I turned my head to the side to see the beautiful boy lying next to me. His arms spread wide, eyes closed. He had a smile plastered on his pale face.

I wanted to stroke his soft cheeks, feel his rose petal skin against my all too eager fingers. I rolled over on my side as he slept soundly, the sun kissing his small frame. I watched the golden light dance across his perfect lips. Perfect lips I wanted to touch.

I gazed at his perfect form as he sighed in his sleep. The slightest breath of air passed by his perfectly plump lips and I smiled. I wondered what went through his beautiful head that made him sigh with such pleasure. What visions graced his perfect dreams?

A smile found its way onto my lips as I watched Ryan sleep. His delicate little arms reaching away from his torso as if to grab hold of something; anything. His toffee hair fell gracefully over his eyes and I wanted to brush it away so I could watch his serene face while he slept.

Another sigh passed his wonderful lips and I almost sighed myself. I watched his chest rise and fall rhythmically and closed my eyes. I listened to his cadenced breaths. In. Out. In. Out. I smiled and listened more. I heard birds chirping, I heard the wind blowing the trees but what I heard most was Ryan’s steady breathing. I imagined his heart beating in time with his lungs.

I opened my eyes again and I gazed at his flawless form. He really was perfect. I was gazing at perfection. I scooted myself closer to him, just brushing his magnificent hand. His eyes fluttered open and I could finally see the beautiful honey orbs that I fell in love with.

I smiled and closed the gap between us, pressing my lips feverishly to his. I tangled my fingers in his silky hair and smiled against his perfect lips. We broke our embrace gazing into one another’s eyes.

“I love you Ry.” I said as I entwined my fingers with his.

“I love you too Brendon.” He replied.

I pressed my lips to his once more and rolled over onto my back, watching the beautiful orange glow as the summer sun set.
Sign up to rate and review this story