Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 34

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

frank sees the psychiatrist and lets out all of his secrets...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-05-31 - 413 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
i'm sitting in a little office staring at the middle aged man who was sat in front of me. ' hello frank..how are you feeling today?' he asks me and i look at him and roll my eyes...he has no idea what goes through my head daily. ' you really want to know how i am today...all i can think of is seeing the faces of my dead friends and how much i want to join them!! i think of suicide all the time and think that theres no point in me being here and that my boyfriend could do so much better without me and i just hate myself so much that i self harm everyday and constantly hope that one day it will go wrong and i'll kill myself!!' i can feel the tears running down my face as my physciatrist just looks at me and then sighs..'your a good person frank and you only feel this way because of all the things that have happened to you..i'm here to try to help you see that there is a purpose for you being here and i'm sure your boyfriend loves you a lot and doesn't think that he could be better without you.' i look at my physciatrist and think to myself that maybe there is someone who understands...' can i have a look at your arms please frank' i hear him ask quietly. i look at him and i can already feel the tears welling up in my eyes. i look down at my sleeves and roll them up to my elbows and i hear him gasp. i look down at my arms and i feel my tears drop down onto my broken skin..there is so many there that i cant see any clear skin..the most recent one travelling a long line from my elbow to my wrist.i look at him and sigh..'this is why i hate my life... i hate the way i look and get so angry at myself so i take it on on my wrists with razors, broken glass..anything sharp that i can find' he looks at me and i'm surprised to see tears in his eyes..'well lets get this sorted out frank..i'm going to help you.'

sorry i took so long to update...i've been really busy with exams..anyway hope you enjoy x
Sign up to rate and review this story