Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

Life through a canine's perspective.

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Miyu gets jealous

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Die,Shinya - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 493 words - Complete

0Unrated
The doorbell rung, waking me up from my nap. My owner suddenly shot up, rushing to the door. I yawned sleepily as I trotted down the hallway to see who was at the door, causing him so much excitement.
"Baby, I missed you"
I knew that voice. It was HIM. I hated HIM. He occupied MY owner's time. All the time. He came over most days and spent the night. I was sick of him.
Shinya giggled as Die scooped him up in his arms and kissed him softly.
"I missed you too" my owner replied, cudding into the other man.
The door shut and I growled.
Shinya scowled at me. "Miyu...stop it".
Miyu stop it! Don't do that! Stop being cold to Die! I was sick of it.
"Shinya...I.." HE whispered something into Shinya's ear, making him blush a deep red.
"I.." He glanced over at me then nodded. "Okay"
Die kissed my protector harder and more passionatley. It made me feel sick. Sure Shinya'd had boyfriends before but I just hated Die. I hated him so badly. Mostly for how much he'd hurt Shinya. He'd come home crying one day because Die had been teasing him all day and it made me mad.
Suddenly, all I could hear was my owner crying out in pain. I barked and clawed at the door.
"Stupid dog" I heard Die say, throwing something at the door. I barked again.
He growled. Shinya said something which I couldn't make out. Then it started again.
I heard moans and screams and was getting more anxious every minute. I lay down in front of the bedroom door and started crying.
Soon after, the two of them came out of the door, Die holding Shinya protectively. I growled again.
"Miyu! What is wrong with you?" Shinya snapped, cuddling closer to his boyfriend.
"Don't worry baby....the dog's just stupid"
Just stupid. The dog's just stupid The words played over in my head, making my blood boil.
I leaped forwards and sunk my teeth into Die's leg. He cried out in pain.
"Die!" Shinya held his boyfriend tighter and they sunk to the ground together. "Are you oka-BABY YOU'RE BLEEDING!"
Die swallowed hard and kissed Shinya. Shinya kissed back forcefully.
"I'm fine" Die said, moving his hands to my owner's tiny ass.
"Sure?" Shinya bit his lip and followed Die's hand.

I HOPE YOU DIE. I HOPE YOU DIE. I HOPE YOU DIE.
I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU.
DON'T TOUCH SHINYA THERE. DON'T YOU DARE.

I lunged forward again, biting Die's arm this time.
"Miyu!" Shinya shouted. "GET IN YOUR CAGE!"
Ooooh big threat Shinya...
"Baby...I'm so sorry" Shinya held Die tighter.
"It's okay, I'm fine, I just worry about you"
I stood in the doorway, watching the odd couple. Shinya could do way better than him. Way better. I should be in his arms with him cuddling me.

I HATE DAISUKE.
Sign up to rate and review this story