Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Maybe, if only, perfection.

Its all just a mess.

by ToxicStardust 3 reviews

Brendon opened the door and gasped, taking a step back. “b-babe..?”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-06-03 - Updated: 2012-06-03 - 784 words

0Unrated
Hey! This is a little sad and kinda messed up but I love you ok? There is one more chapter after this one.


A year later me and Brendon were going together, I was so in love. We were getting ready for a road trip. Oh it was going to be perfect! I remember my heart skipping a beat every time I got a glimpse of him without his shirt, sweating like he does in the hot Vegas air, packing our suitcases in the car and other stuff. God was I attracted to that man. Boy.. things really do change in a heartbeat. His voice was so sweet, so innocent, so perfect...
“Babe! come on!” I smiled like a child and walked outside, locking my door and turned to see he had pulled his shirt back on.
“Ready!” I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. We spent a few moments kissing pretty innocently before we pulled apart and got in our seats of the car, him driving. he started the car and we drove, for hours and hours, talking about nothing and holding hands. This was my dream. My dream guy. We were never planning on coming back to Vegas, we wanted out. We both thought we knew we were going to be together forever.. huh, funny.
*
“M-Marry me.. Ry.. Ryan marry me.” We were laying in a cheap motel bed together, our legs tangled and holding each others hands. I was shocked at his words, so shocked, but so happy. I nodded quickly.
“yes!” He leaned in smiling and kissed me, kissed me like he never has before, like he loved me, like I was the only thing he has and ever will love. He kissed me like I was his. That was all I ever wanted, was to be his, all his, just his. I was his that night, that night he claimed me as his, just like every other night we spent together. That night though, tonight it was more then that, that night we didn’t fuck, have sex, do it, or any of that. That night we made love. Sweet, perfect, just us, love. I thought, well maybe, maybe this whole marriage idea wasn’t that bad. That night was the most perfect night ever. I miss that night.
*
This... this was the beginning of the end of Brendon and I. We moved into a trailer together in the middle of no where, but he was coming home later then normal... so much later. It was three in the morning and I was sitting on the bed crying, I had reached my breaking point. I knew he was not faithful, I knew he found someone else. If I could not have all of him, well fuck I would not have any of him and I sure as hell would make sure no one else would either. I heard the door shut and he walked inside, I heard him slipping his converses off and he walked to the bathroom and shut the door, I heard him taking a piss. I grabbed my gun from under our bed, it was a small handgun but it would do the trick. I held the gun in my shaky hands and stood in front of the bathroom. Brendon opened the door and gasped, taking a step back. “b-babe..?”
“Don’t you fucking babe me! oh babe! babe! ry! baby! Who is the other guy? What do you call him?! do you call him babe too? Did you fuck him on your guy’s first date?! Did you make love to him? Or is it just fucking?! Well I honestly don’t give a damn!” Brendon looked on the edge of tears and I was already crying, aiming the gun at his chest, this was really the end, the end of something beautiful, something so perfect, so wonderful... He was my everything. My everything...
“Ryan lis-” I pulled the trigger and he fell, he fell hard to the ground, bleeding. He bleed so much, I remember seeing the life be drained out of him. I cried the whole time, I remember falling to my knees over his slowly dying body, he weakly put his arm around me when I laid my head on his chest crying, feeling his warm blood pour onto my face, his last words are burned into my brain to this day.. “R-Ry.. I w-w-will a-always l-love y-y-y-you..” With that, that beautiful being was gone, I lifted my head, still crying and kissed his limp lifeless lips for the last time. I was a monster.


DUN DUN DUNNNN! Did ya expect thaaat? Did you?!
Sign up to rate and review this story