Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

AUDITIONS for Comics and Coffee

by GAClive 15 reviews

STILL NEED PAPARAZZI! Auditions for Of Comics and Coffee. Help a girl out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-12 - 260 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! So I need some characters for Of Comics and Coffee... mainly because I think this will be a fun way to involve any of my readers and it will lend some wanted color to my story. =) Fill out the following and submit in a review.

SO! What I need!

COLLEGE STUDENTS (frat boys and singers):

Fraternity Guys:
Name:
Age:
Grade:
Major:
Appearance:
Personality:
Victim or Bully:
NOTE: I do NOT need a reason for the bullying, that is already supplied in the story. These frat boy characters are involved in a fraternity induction/hazing. If curious, google "hazing". Bullies will be older members of the fraternity (sophmore, junior, and senior classes 19-23 years old), victims will be students trying to join the fraternity house and are mostly freshman (17-19 years old).

Singers:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
College Grade:
Favorite composer (song writer):
Appearance:
Personality:

A note on this audition: the favorite composer that you state will be used to pick out a classical or jazz counterpart to that musician's style (this will be an added challenge for me hopefully even more fun). These singers will be featured in a university level singing class and will be performing a song that is either jazz or classical (most likely classical).


PAPARAZZI:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Writer or Photographer:
Appearance:
Personality:
On a scale of 1 to 10 how obnoxious is he/she?

I need more Frat boys than anything else so if you want to throw in an extra character for that, go ahead!

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE HELP! =D
Sign up to rate and review this story