Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I'm A Freak... Or Something of That Nature

Chapter 2

by xxPanicFanxx 2 reviews

Cameron and Ryan get to know each other a little.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-06-07 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 224 words

0Unrated
"Your eyes. They're really red." He whispered, poking at his food again.

"Oh, um. Yeah, I guess I'm kind of hungry. Why?"

"Just wondering." He looked up, shrugged, and went back to playing with his food.

"So what are you doing here anyways? What makes you so special, kid?" I stood up and walked over to the fridge to get an apple.

"Watch this." I heard him say from across the room. I turned to see a pair of black wings grow out of his back, somewhat resembeling eagle wings.

"Sweet, what else can you do?"

"I can send people back in time, see into the future, and I can shape-shift." His wings receded into his back as he spoke.

"That's really cool." He laughed and sat back down. "What about you?"

"Hmm, let me think. I'm still getting my powers, but so far I have speed, telekenisis, invisibilty, I can stop time, and I can hear things that other people can't." He nodded his head and went back to his food.

"So how long have you been here?" He finally said.

"My entire life. I was left here by my deadbeat, waste of space of a dad."

"Me too." He smiled a little and took a bite of whatever he was eating, I think it was once a piece of cake or something.
Sign up to rate and review this story