Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Regarding my Leaving of FicWad

by CosmicZombie 14 reviews

Just clearing things up, guys. Please read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 753 words

1Moving
Hi, everyone…God, it seems as there have been more notes than stories posted on here the last couple days, doesn’t it? I in no way want to add to that, so I’ll delete this in a couple days when people have read it- the only reason I’m posting this is to clear a couple of things up.

So, I’ve received several emails and a few reviews asking me if I’m leaving FicWad due to what I said about moving my work to Mibba.com and of course, the trolling that was happening- and I just wanted to post this to put you all in the picture;

I am not leaving FicWad.

I do not intend on leaving FicWad for a very long time, and when I do, it’ll be because my writing here has run its course, and it’s time to move on- not because of some immature troll. Sure, trolling and all the drama pisses me off no end, but FicWad feels like my family- and I’m not just gunna desert that when someone turns on us. Why should I let them take what matters to me? I refuse to be pushed out by trolls. I’ll always fight on when I have a reason to, and here, I fucking do. To quote Gerard Way; ‘Lets face everything we can fight’. I know TiffanyRose has gone (insert insane happy dance here), but lets face it, FicWad is FicWad, and I expect there will be drama again at some point. What I mean is that I will not let them beat me.

If you just wanted to know whether I’m staying or not, you don’t need to read on now. Those of you that are interested, I’d just like to take this opportunity to say a few important things I’ve wanted to for a while. It’s probably gunna sound cheesy and stupid, but it’s the simple truth, so fuck, I’m just gunna go ahead and say it.

I want to let you all know how incredibly grateful I am to you; without FicWad- without the amazing support you guys have given me these last- nearly two- years for my writing, I would have long given up. And by that, I don’t just mean giving up on writing- I honestly think I’d have given up on life altogether. These two years have been the hardest of my life so far, what with moving, anxiety, depression and illness- and the troubles are in no way over, but writing, FicWad, and your astounding support has kept me going- given me a reason to keep going, and I will keep going, no matter how hard it gets.

You’ve helped me realise that it could actually be possible for me to be what I’ve always wanted to be; a writer. You’ve built my confidence up from zero, you’ve stuck with me through all my hiatuses and depressions, you’ve given me an incentive to stick at writing. I don’t think I’ve ever worked so fucking hard on something as I have with writing these last two years- and without you guys, I’d have given up a couple months in at the most.

See, you’ve made me hope that it is possible for things you want to really happen; reading all the astounding reviews and support you’ve constantly given me has shown me that if I work really hard at something, I can achieve it.

So I just wanted to say thank you- thank you all so, so much. Everyone who has stuck with me; everyone who’s read my work, everyone who’s rated and reviewed and emailed and not let me give up on myself or my writing. I can’t believe how wonderfully supportive you guys are or what I’ve done to deserve readers like you.

My path ahead is going to be a fucking hard one and nothing’s gunna come easy. Maybe I’ll succeed, maybe I’ll fail- but I’ll always have this. I’ll always have this reason to fight on- and I have you guys to thank for that.

So, very simply; Thank you.

Lucy xoxo

P.S. If anyone wants to check out my Mibba, here's the link. I'm posting all my stories right from the beginning. If you have an account, send me a message :) http://www.mibba.com/Member/202595/
Sign up to rate and review this story