Categories > Games > Soul Calibur > Dancing with death

Dancing with death

by skymaggot 0 reviews

Link and cassandra find siegfried injured, and bring him along in their journy. But they have no idea that he holds the soul edge. when they find out, rapheal enters the picture. who do they trust?...

Category: Soul Calibur - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Cassandra, Link, Nightmare, Raphael, Siegfried - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-07-06 - Updated: 2006-07-06 - 534 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own any soul Calibur or Legend of Zelda characters in any way. Literally, I broke my Soul Calibur 2 Game T-T sniff. and in legal; ways. I do own Vay and Skylin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The soldier peeked his head from behind the tree, making sure no-ones there. He slowly crawled away from the tree, eyes wide open. from behind him, he heard a twig snap. His eyes grew wide, knowing exactly who stepped on the twig. He didnt dare turn around. But the hunter didnt wait for him to turn around. He grabbed the man's long brown hair, and lifted him high in the air. The man screamed, not only in fear, but from the pain. To him, it felt like the hunter was ripping his hair from the scalp. He even felt a couple of strands ripping already.

The fearful man never expected the soldier to throw him straight in the air. He screamed louder before, yet now he was relieved. Now he was out of the Hunters grasp. That sense of relief only lasted a few seconds. When the soldier fell downwards, the Hunter got his sword ready, waiting for the right moment to swing. Then, The Hunter swung like the sword was a bat, piercing through the skin, ripping the soldier into two. Strangely the man didnt scream. He died before he even hit the ground. The massive blood hit the ground. Blood spilling from his mouth made it seem like he was drowning in it. Eve though his eyes were still open, it was very clear he was dead. The Hunter gave an evil grin, looking at the ground of bloody men.

"Had your share of souls yet?," a scratchy female voice asked from behind him. He looked behind his shoulder. A woman with dark-blue dreadlocks, who wore a long blue trench coat lend against a tree. Her eyes were strange. They were blue, even the iris. She was no stranger to the Hunter.

"Vay, what an unexpected and unfortunate surprise...," The man muttered. The woman's psychotic smile she always wore disappeared.

"That's not nice," she frowned," and to think, I had good news to give you."

The man turned completely around, facing the Vay.

"Did you find her?" He asked.

The woman's smiled was back," Not only her. Madam Hikaru gave us a future reading."

"You cant trust her," he told Vay," She's still young. Her predictions could be wrong."

"Have they been wrong before? She says we'll have people getting in the way, some proved to be very helpful."

"Then we should..." The man started, but coughed badly. He knelt to the ground, yelling.

"Not again!," Vay frowned," This is the third frickin' time that Siegfried interrupted us when talking!" But the man was listening. His eyes grew wide when he saw the bloody field of men. He grabbed a handful of hair in each of his hands by his temple, and screamed loudly. Vay picked up a club from the ground, and walked over to the man.

"Shut up!," she yelled at him, and hit him hard on the head. And he did. The man fainted on the ground. Vay just looked at him, and walked off.
Sign up to rate and review this story