Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

a chorus of ohhs and wolfwhistles

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

it just sorta happened

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-10 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 671 words

0Unrated

I woke up in the morning to find myself cuddled up to Frankie… I really need to stop calling him that… and everyone else looking at us, wondering why we were like this and what had happened before hand to get us in this position… but nothing had happened… we had kissed and that was it. Nothing else…

Unfortunately.

Wait… what?

“Morning!” destroyah said smiling at me with eyes that thought they knew what was going on. She seemed very good at figuring people out…

“Morning destroyah… erm… yeh…” I said trailing off as I realised that everyone was looking at me.

“Destroyah… erm… yeh. We are all out of cans… do you want to come get some more with me?” I asked her, I was in desperate need of advice from someone who hadn’t known me for more than 10 years!

“Yeah… there’s a small gas station just off the border of zone 3… we could go there?” she said jumping to her feet with amazing skill for someone who looked like they had only just woken up!

“Yeah… tell ghoul that I will be back soon kay” I said and then realised how that must have sounded when I got a chorus of ohhhs and wolf whistles that came from my friends as I left, trying to escape the glare that was burning on my back.

I know that they aren’t going to mind though, they never have been homophobic (phew!) and had always been very supporting towards anyone who was having troubles with it.

So hopefully they won’t act any differently towards us…

I got in the car and started the engine waiting for destroyah to drop in the seat next to me

She seemed to be taking her time…

After waiting about five minutes she ran out of the building and sat down next to me.

“sorry, cyanide doesn’t like certain cans, I had to ask her what she wanted…”she said as we raced across the sand.

“nah… tis fine… “ I said keeping my eyes fixed forwards.

“so then… whats happening with you and ghoul? You seemed kinda tense this morning…” she asked… but to be honest… I kinda knew that was coming…

“I don’t know… he just… kissed me… and then I kissed him back… and yeh… but I don’t know… I can’t care about anyone more than I already do… otherwise they become an even bigger target for BL/ind… and I can’t let that happen…” I said putting my foot down and going even faster.

“right… well… if he kissed you then he must have wanted it to happen… meaning that he was interested in you right?” she asked.

“I suppose… but I don’t know… it just sorta happened he - we kissed and then fell asleep… I mean… I…” I sighed and then completely stopped talking.

“hrm… well… I think you should talk to him, see how he feels about it and then go from there?” she said comfortingly.

“yeah.. I don’t know… hows things going with you and jet?” I asked now wishing we weren’t in a car so I could walk off and end this convocation, but I was so changing the subject was as close as I was going to get.

“I dunno… I think im gonna ask him… maybe tonight… im not sure… maybe after we have all played?” she said tilting her head to the side slightly.

“yeah… that’s a good idea! We have to move tonight because we have been at this base for quite a long time… “ I said looking at her.

“yep. Okays, we need to figure out where we are moving to…” she said as we neared the shop.

“yea… I think we need to come up with a bit of a plan if you ask me…” I replied as we slowed down.


[/sorry this chapter is sooooo short! the next one will almost definatly be longer! :) please rate and reveiw!!

-ebonyxo
/]
Sign up to rate and review this story