Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Truth Or Dare

by KilljoyOnFire 4 reviews

Oneshot. Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Frank play an interesting game of Truth or Dare.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-13 - Updated: 2012-06-14 - 1061 words - Complete

3Funny
Truth or Dare

The door to the tour bus swung open, and a flustered Frank entered the vehicle. “I got the damn coffee.” he said with a scowl. “Fuckers.” he added while handing the band members their orders.

“Thanks, Frankie!” Gerard said with a smile, wrapping his hands around the steaming cup and inhaling deeply.

“I’m not your fucking errand boy.” Frank muttered. But he couldn’t help smiling back at Gerard, who was camped out on the floor with a Kerrang! magazine. Gerard’s boyish grin was too irresistible to ignore.

Ray sank onto the couch and sipped his latte. “I’m bored.” he announced to Mikey, Gerard, and Frank.

Mikey sat next to him, coffee in hand. “Entertain us, Frank.” he ordered. Frank groaned loudly.

“I’m not a jester! And stop bossing me around!” he protested.

Gerard stood up. “How about a game of Truth or Dare?” he suggested.

Mikey rolled his eyes. “Gerard, that is so immature. We are all grown men and…” he trailed off. “Who’s first?”

Frank grinned and sat Indian-style on the carpet across from Gerard. “I am. Gerard, truth or dare?”

Gerard was huddling protectively around his coffee. His bright hazel eyes peered at the band members over the lid. “Um… Dare!” he said.

Frank thought for a second. Then he leaned closer to Gerard. “I dare you to kiss Mikey.” he said with a glint in his eye.

Mikey practically jumped out of his seat. “What?? He’s my brother!” he cried.

“Oh shut up, Mikey.” Gerard said. He set his coffee down, stood up, and approached his brother.

Mikey stared at Gerard. “You aren’t seriously going to-“ he was cut off when Gerard took his face in his hands and kissed him right on the mouth.

Ray and Frank cheered. The kiss went on a little longer than necessary, causing Ray to frown with what seemed like…jealousy? Finally, Mikey placed his hand on Gerard’s chest and gently pushed him back.

“Alright, t-that’s enough.” he said. He cleared his throat and looked away, blushing. Gerard coolly returned to his position on the floor and took a sip of his coffee.

“Ray, truth or dare?” he asked. Ray ran a hand through his curly ‘fro.

“Truth.” he replied.

Gerard tapped his lips thoughtfully. “Hmm… someone help me out here.”

Frank whispered something in Gerard’s ear. Gerard grinned.

“Okay, Ray. Have you ever thought about kissing someone in the band?” he said, nonchalantly running a finger along the rim of his coffee cup.

Ray looked taken aback for a moment. “Um… do I have to answer that?” he asked sheepishly.

Frank nodded. “Uh-huh. Or else… we’ll shave your head.”

Ray gasped. Gerard laughed, eyes twinkling maliciously.

“Fine.” Ray agreed begrudgingly. “I guess I’d have to answer… yes.” he sheepishly looked down into the remaining dregs of his coffee.

Mikey raised an eyebrow. “The homosexuality level in here just keeps rising.” he commented.

“I’m not gay!” Ray said a little too quickly. “Just a little curious, that’s all.” he muttered.

“Curious for which one of us?” Frank pressed.

Ray coughed. “Let’s move on. Frank, truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Frank said immediately.

Ray thought hard. “I know. Go streaking down the road.” he said.

Everyone howled with laughter. “Do it, man!” Gerard encouraged, nudging Frank.

Frank shrugged and began stripping off his clothes. “I’m bringin’ sexy back!” he sang while undoing his Batman belt. He pretended not to notice Gerard watching intently.

When he was completely naked, Frank walked to the tour bus door. “Here I go!”

“Uh, Frank, is that a tattoo on your…” Gerard began, but Frank had leapt out the door.

The band stood outside the bus and watched Frank sprint across the parking lot and down the street. People started cheering and taking pictures with their cell phones. A few just gawked in astonishment.

Frank came running back a minute later, panting and laughing at the same time. “So…” he wheezed. “Who’s next?”

---

An hour later, the game was still going strong. Frank was on the floor, doubling over with laughter as a ticked-off Mikey danced to an overly processed pop song. Gerard was filming it, but his own laughter was making the camera shake so hard you couldn’t tell if Mikey was dancing or having a seizure.

“Okay, I’m done.” Mikey grumbled. “I did it, don’t shave my head or I’ll kill you.” he threatened Ray, who had an electric shaver ready.

“Alright, bro. Now pick someone.” Frank said, still shaking with belly laughs.

“Gerard.” Mikey said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Gerard answered bravely.

Mikey looked his brother straight in the eye. “Have you and Frank done anything more than kiss?” he questioned with a hint of a smile. Ray turned on the electric shaver and smirked.

Gerard gulped and touched his hair. “Y-yes.” he squeaked.

Ray dropped the hair weapon in shock. Mikey’s eyes widened.

“Yeah, that’s right.” Frank purred. “I had him in handcuffs, and he was moaning so loudly that I had to use the ball gag…”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Mikey cried. “Gerard, is this true?” he asked, still wide-eyed.

Gerard stood up and went into the bathroom, covering his ears. “La la la, I can’t hear you. Na na na na na na na…” the bathroom door shut with a click.

“Hey! We are not done playing yet, mister!” Frank scolded, pounding on the bathroom door.

“You two have had quite enough play time, Frank.” Mikey said. “I’m going to bed now.”

“Right behind you, bro.” Ray agreed, hastily following Mikey into their shared bedroom. As soon as the door was shut, Ray slammed Mikey into the wall and leaned close.

“Can you guess which one of you I’m curious for?” he murmured. Then he crushed his full lips against Mikey’s. Mikey took handfuls of Ray’s curly mass of hair and pulled him closer.

Back in the bathroom, Gerard stopped singing and opened the door. “Are they gone?” he whispered to Frank. Frank nodded. Gerard slid his hand up his shirt, leading him into the adjacent bedroom.

“Still got that ball gag, baby?” he cooed. Frank undid his belt and straddled Gerard on the bed.

“It’s in the bedside table.”
Sign up to rate and review this story