Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rant Against Fic Stealing (Not Fucking Cool)

Rant Against Fic Stealing (Not Fucking Cool)

by Otep 21 reviews

An author here you'd NEVER expect turned out to be stealing fics all along.... I'm pretty messed up about it, considering I loved reading her shit .___.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-17 - Updated: 2012-06-17 - 251 words

0Unrated
You know what I truly despise?

I despise it when people who don't have the confidence to post their own shit go around stealing other people's fics and claiming it as their own. I surprisingly caught one of my personal FAVOURITE authors doing that, and I was upset on so many levels. I couldn't believe it, but it was the truth. I thought it was pretty unfair that I ignore this and move on without informing you guys, and let the author take all the praise and glory for something she didn't even write. I did it because I knew if I was the original author of these fics, I'd be SUPER upset that someone copied and took credit for my work. In fact it may even lead me to quit writing all together.

I'm pretty sure most of Ficwad already knows this author, as her stuff always gets many reviews and the chapters are always green. So this might come as a bit of a shocker. Below are the links to the original stories which were posted on fanfiction.net as Big Time Rush fanfiction. I discovered the shocking news yesterday, so I took time in messaging the author who sure as shit obviously did NOT know about this....

Here are the links to the originals. Familiar anyone?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6466701/1/Bad_Boys_Know_What_They_Want = The infamous Demolition Lovers


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7166682/1/Thank_You_William_Shakespeare = Well You Can Hide A lot about Yourself



:/
Sign up to rate and review this story