Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of a Ficwaddian

by vampiresdontglitter 1 review

Let's do this...edited...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 505 words - Complete

0Unrated
Real Name: Gia
Username: vampiresdontglitter
Gender: Female!
Country: USA, home of NOT the free.
City: Los Angeles
Religion: Christian
Relationship status: In a happy relationship!
Picture of yourself (optional): http://tinypic.com/r/ezg503/6 , my daughter to be : http://tinypic.com/r/16h16s6/6

Favourite musicians/bands: Fall Out Boy, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, Veruca Salt, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Green Day, My Chemical Romance (before Danger Days, no offense), MGMT, Nirvana, Trapt, Flyleaf, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The White Stripes, Adele, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Panic! At The Disco, Nadia Ali, The Runaways.

Favourite movies: All I Wanna Do, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Superstar, Easy A, Tangled, Wish Upon A Star, What To Expect When You're Expecting, Superbad, The Hangover, Mean Girls, View From The Top, Whip It, An American Crime, She's All That, She's The Man, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, Kung Fu Panda, Finding Nemo, Lilo & Stitch, Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen, Life Size, The Other Me, Raise Your Voice, The Secret Life of Bees, A Cinderella Story, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Cry-Baby, Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, The Wizard of Oz, Sleepover, Never Back Down, Bring It On, Shark Tale, Monsters Inc, Mulan, Cadet Kelly.

Favourite TV shows: 2 Broke Girls, Archer, Viva La Bam, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Even Stevens, Robot Chicken, Jackass, 1000 Ways To Die, Daria, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Ed Edd & Eddy,
Boy Meets World.
Favourite Books: Wintergirls, House of Evil, Lessons From An Evil Mind, A Stolen Life, Stargirl.
Heroes: Joan of Arc, Lacey Mosley, my mom, Mayhem Miller.
Bandoms you write for: MCR, FOB, and Trapt.
Pairings you ship: Bikey, Bray, any pairing with Bob Bryar really. Also Fray.
In your opinion, what is the best story on Ficwad you feel you've ever written? : Believe In Futures, just really emotional for me.
Your favourite authors on here: carmen, RestlessStars, unitedsuck007. Don't really know anyone else :/
Your favourite fics on here: The Past Ain't Through With You, Full of Holes.

Sample of your writing:

It was happening again. The wanting and needing, the itching of my hands and arms had once again begun to drive me insane. I was craving it once again, craving this substance that controlled my world completely. I can’t describe to you how utterly awful it is, seeing myself wither on the floor while my fingernails dig into the flesh of my arm, violent red streaks beginning to form on the pale white skin.

This substance, I craved it almost all the time. I feigned for its wondrous demise. The temporary high it brought me, but only to send me crashing shortly after. In more ways than one it was an abusive relationship, and I loved it. I craved the pain, the pressure, and the pleasure it allowed me to have so earnestly.

Random info : I'm a coffee addict, cereal, and apple addict. My iPod is my second baby. I have 4 pets. I love Japan and Australia. I'm 6 months pregnant with my first baby girl :)

There you go, randomness galore.
Sign up to rate and review this story