Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Clueless

Operarion: Interrogation

by Ninja-on-the-run 0 reviews

"Oh well...99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall... 98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 876 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five: Operation: Interrogations

Mikey gulped as he saw the tough girl in front of him. "You want me to sing? Ya know, I suck at singing...My brother though is a good singer," he replied.

"No you little twerp! Tell me everything you know!" raged Hannah.

"About what?"

"The incident!"

"What incident?" asked Mikey. "Many incidents happened a while ago, like you and your two buddies KIDNAPPING US!"

"If you want to get out here without a bruise, tell me what happened."

"I'm not gonna tell you anything." Mikey turned the other way, ignoring the rage from Hannah.

"I know about you Mikey. If you don't say anything, your little friend next door is gonna suffer," Hannah glared daggers.

No...Not Frank!

Mikey sighed and took a nervous gulp. "What do you want to know?"

"Speak."

Frank shot ice cold to the two men in front of him. He was normally cheerful around others and not as ice cold as he was at the moment. But when you're living a normal life with a broken Pansy at home, you don't suddenly expect to be taken away into this random as hell place and them forcing you to speak.

"I'm not saying anything."

"You better speak up, little brat!"

"I'M NOT LITTLE OR A BRAT! DO I LOOK BEAUTIFUL, RICH AND TALENTED?" Frank shouted. then he thought about it for a moment. "Well, I am beautiful and talented. I would be a bat... but not rich, so don't be stealing my money now..."

Ricky and Jesse looked at each other. "What the hell is this little dwarf talking about?" asked Ricky.

"Hey enough with the short jokes!"

"Are you going to tell us anything or not?" said Jesse.

"I'm not saying anything!"

"Then what would you say if I hurt your little four eyed buddy next door?" challenged Ricky.

"Stay away from my coffee whore you little bitch! "

"Whoa, someone has a foul mouth," commented Ricky.

"Shove it up your ass. No one touches MY coffee whore," Frank growled.

"Then you better start explaining."

Frank growled again but bit his lip. Looks like he was going to start to explain.

"Alright you sons of your mom, what do you want to know?"

"What's your name?" asked Hannah.

"Mikey." he replied.

"Full name you twerp!" she snapped, slapping him.

"Michael James Way!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Where do you work at?" she asked.

"Starbucks."

"Who is your friend?" she motioned to the room next door.

"Frank."

"Full name dammit!"

"Frank Anthony Iero! God, are you a stalker or something?"

"Shove it up your butt. Occupation?" Hannah replied.

"Also works at Starbucks." Mikey was a bit intrigued at the questions Hannah was asking. It's like she was a stalker disguised as whatever she was.

"How long have you known him?"

"I've known him since...late elementary. He's my best friend and we're both born in Jersey."

"Do you have any family?" asked Hannah.

"My mom, dad and my brother."

"Where do they live in?"

"My mom and dad live in Jersey and my brother lives in California."

"What is your brother's name?"

"Gerard."

"FULL NAME!" she raised her hand.

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY! DON'T HURT ME!" Mikey yelled, flinching at whatever was going to hit him.

But nothing came.

"...Gerard Way?" asked Hannah.

"Yeah...He writes comic books. Have you ever heard of him? He's a great writer and has written a bunch of comics."

"As in Gerard Way?"

"Yes, he hangs out at Comic-Con and has red hair...Why?" he asked again.

"Oh my God!" Hannah jumped from her chair and ran out the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Uhhh...What the hell?"

Next door, Frank wasn't that easy to interrogate.

"What's your friend's name?" asked Ricky.

"Why do you ask?" replied Frank.

"Just tell me the answer."

"Why?"

"Because I'm telling you to."

"Biatch, you ain't the boss of me."

"I'm a dude."

"Same thing. I'm not telling you anything."

Sighing, Ricky looked over to Jesse who was drinking some coffee in the corner.

"Make him talk please."

"Hell no. He's a tough cookie for someone so short."

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORT?"

"RICKY! JESSE!" Hannah pounded on the door and pushed it open.

"what is it Hannah?" asked Ricky.

"I have to tell you something!"

"What is it?" asked Jesse.

"It's classified! Get over here!"

"Fine!" Ricky and Jesse ran over to Hannah who whispered something in their ears.

"WHAAAAT?"

"I know! Let's go!"

Ricky and Jesse nodded and slammed the door to Frank's room shut.

"Hey! You kidnap me and now y'all are leaving me alone? What the hell?" he exclaimed. Soon, he realized that no one was going to hear him, for he was alone.

He sighed. "Oh well...99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall... 98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall."

Frank looked around and sighed again.

"This is gonna be a while..." he groaned and stayed silent for a moment.

"97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall..."
Sign up to rate and review this story