Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel Love Song

Where's Mikey Been All Day...

by silveremo 0 reviews

This is from Mikey's POV so where gonna find out where he has been all day after he left Ashley...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 655 words - Complete

0Unrated
MIKEY'S POV.

I knocked on the black veil brides tour bus early that morning. And Andy answered. "Hey Mikes. Who ya looking for?"
"Er is Ash here?" I asked and then he appeared behind him. "Hey Ash you ready to go?"
"Yeah lets get going!" He replied and we left in my car. It was a black ford with the my chem logo on the side of it. I had specifically put it there so people could see it and check us out. Since I did that we have gotten tons more fans its great!
We arrived at the shopping center at 12 o'clock sharp. First we went to this shop I don't know what it's called didn't look. But they had some really cool things there. I got a new beeny,(A/N this is written when Mikey wore glasses and a beeny sorry) A new Misfits tee, and a Black Flag CD. Ashley got a Black Veil Brides bracelet and a new Batman comic. God everyone loves Batman don't they but the biggest fan I know is Fra...Fra...Frank. I thought that made me tear up. But then I remembered how he beat me when he was drunk and I stopped.
Then I noticed how Ashley was staring at Frank on a poster. "Ash?" I asked.
"Yeah man." He replied.
"Can I ask you something..." I paused and then carried on "And you have to be compleatly honest okay."
"Okay Mikes. Now what is it you wanna know?" I saw a flash of curiosity on his face and then it faded.
"Ash. Do you like Frank?" He looked at me surprised.
"What...No...What makes you think that?" I thought he was going to hit me like Frank had done once or twice. But he never.
I just walked away and said I would see him at the bus later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once outside I started walking not knowing where I was going. I thought about my last memory of Frank. He hadn't hit me for years, but every time he got angry I thought he was going to. I thought back....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback!

I was with a girl. Alicia. I was leading her upstairs to a bedroom. We walked down the small hallway and entered a room. I closed the door and she pushed me against a wall kissing my lips then my neck. Her hands wandered every where. They where up my shirt at first then round my neck and finally in my pants. I grabbed her waist and lead her over to the bed.
I pushed her down and got on top of her not breaking the kiss. She pulled my top off over my head. I had to break the kiss for a mere second before our lips locked again. I puled her shirt off as well. Oh and her bra and she pulled me pants off. I pulled her tight pencil skirt off and to my surprise she wasn't wearing any underwear...
/]
Flashback over![/
(A/N Bet y wanted me to carry on haha nope maybe in the next chapter.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thought's were interrupted by me walking into the bus door. Ow! All this time I had walked in a complete circle. Smart Mikey smart. I opened the door and walked in on every one setting up for a game off I never. Damn I love that game! I sat down next to Andy and Ashley facing Frank. I saw he had been crying again. I couldn't believe it he did love me... But I knew Ashley loved him now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE: WELL I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THERE OWN CHAPTER PLEASE LEAVE IT AS A COMMENT AND I WILL POST THE WINNING CHAPTER UP BY TUESDAY HOPEFULLY MAYBE EVEN TOMORROW IF THEIRS ENOUGH SO ANYWAYS YOU KNOW THE DRILL RATE AND RE-VIEW MAYBE EVEN TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THIS STORY PLEASE I NEED MORE PEOPLE TO READ IT!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story