Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

I promise

by sickly_ill 0 reviews

Each time getting less painful.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-06-25 - Updated: 2012-06-25 - 3059 words

0Unrated
Reluctantly, I drove Marcelino back home. We both had school tomorrow. I pulled up to his apartment and put the car in park. I sighed. “I don’t want you to go.” I said.
“We’ll see each other tomorrow.” He reassured me. But it didn’t change how much I just wanted to lay in my bed in his arms forever. I nodded. “I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” He smiled and kissed me goodbye before he got out of the car. He waved once he got to his door and I drove away.
I got home and fell onto my bed. I heard a soft knock on my door. I mumbled into my pillow. The door opened. “Where have you been?” I heard my dad ask. I turned over and looked at him. “Are you gonna answer me?” He asked impatiently.
“I was out.” I said.
“With Marcelino?” I nodded. He smiled. “He’s a good kid.” I nodded again and grinned. “So, you really like this guy?” He leaned on my doorframe.
“Yes,” I giggled. He laughed.
“Well, I’m happy for you.” He said. I smiled. “Well, good night.”
“Night.” I said and rolled back over onto my stomach to fall into a deep sleep with dreams filled with Marcelino.

I awoke to my dad yelling at me to get up. I look at my clock. School starts in an hour. I scramble to take a quick shower and pick out a cute outfit. The weather is pretty decent for early May. I put on a sundress and some strappy sandals. I put on my bracelet and some hoops earrings, eyeliner and some mascara. I looked good today. But what to do with my hair. Maybe a simple ponytail will do for today. I pull my hair back tightly and put in the rubber band, add some hairspray so my do will stay and head out the door. When I get to my car I get in and then see something on my windshield in between my wiper blade and the glass. I get out and grab it. It’s a note.
Sorry, babe, but I ain’t gonna be at school today. I got some shit I got to do, but I’ll come by after dinner.
Love,
Marcelino
P.S. You look beautiful.

I look around to see if Ruben might be nearby, but I don’t see anyone. I smile and get back in my car to head to school. The day’s boring without Ruben around to make me feel special. I get home and get ready for work.
Working the register is boring today. Business is slow at first, but then picks up more into the night around 7 PM. Dinner time. I’m busy wiping down tables and sweeping when I feel someone wrap their arms around me from behind. I turn around and see Marcelino smiling. “Stop.” I said and pushed him off me.
“What?” He looked hurt.
“I’m working.” I giggled.
“So?” He leaned in for a kiss, but I turned away.
“You don’t understand! I can get in big trouble for fraternizing with customers.” I said and headed back behind the counter.
“Damn!” He frowned. I shrugged and started taking an elderly man’s order. Ruben watched me the whole time. Then came up to order after the man. I treated him as any other customer that walks through the door. All formal and cheery. We ended cracking up when he paid. We laughed and waited till his order was up. He took it with a smile and sat at one of the tables near the front, so he can watch me work.
When my shift was over, I got my stuff and went to meet Ruben at the table he was waiting for me at. I hugged him. “Where have you been?” I asked.
“Just out.” He said shortly. I pulled back and gave him a confused look. “Don’t worry about it, okay, mija?” I nodded and he kissed me. “Now, let’s get outta here.” I nodded again and he took my hand and led me outside. “Mind if I drive?” He asked.
“Do you know how to drive?” I giggled.
“Why would I ask you if I didn’t?” He laughed and I handed him the keys. He opened the passenger side door for me and then got in himself. He started the car and popped in a CD. I had no idea where he got it, but I didn’t care to ask because Daddy Yankee came on. I gasped. “What?” He asked concerned.
“I love this song!” I laughed and turned it up. We both were bobbing our heads to his mix until we got home and he cut the engine. “Wanna come in?” I asked, removing my seatbelt.
“I better not.” He said.
“Why not? My dad’s asleep, and he actually likes you.” I smile.
“We’ve got school tomorrow.” He said. I nodded and quirked my eyebrow for an and. “And I don’t want to wake your dad. If he likes me I don’t want him to hate me later for keeping you up on a school night.” He had a good point. But I hadn’t seen him all day, and I just wanted to kiss him and have his strong arms wrapped around me.
“But I haven’t seen you all day!” I whined. “I just want some time with you.” I smiled. He grinned. I bit my lip and leaned in to kiss him. His lips soft and tender. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my hands through his hair. Well, what hair he has.
His tongue licks my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I giggle. He tries again and I open my mouth. His tongue massages mine. I moan. No one has ever done that to me before, and it feels so good. I return the favor and this time he moans. His hands grab my hips and pulls me to straddle him, but the steering wheel meets my big ass and honks the horn. We both freeze, then laugh out loud. Marcelino scoots the chair back. We go back to necking. This time Ruben reclines the chair, but it falls back too fast and I squish him. “Ow!” He says and we both laugh.
“I’m sorry, babe.” I kiss his head. Then, we hear someone tap on the window. We look up and it’s my dad. We immediately stop laughing and the mood dies. I open the door and get out, my dad waiting in his pajamas and slippers with his arms folded over his chest. He looks pissed. Next, Marcelino gets out and hands me the keys. He stands next to me and takes my hand. A gesture I find manly and genuine. I smile inwardly.
“Raquel, get inside.” My dad demands.
“As long as you promise not to hit him.” I say. He glares at me.
“Raquel, it’s fine. Just go inside and I’ll see you tomorrow.” Marcelino says softly. I frown and kiss his cheek before I push passed my dad and stand in the doorway of the house, waiting for my dad to say or do something.
“I think you know how I feel, Marcelino, so I won’t say anything.” I hear my dad say. “Pero, if this happens again, you better be damn sure Imma kick your ass!”
“Yes, sir.” Marcelino says.
“Now, vete!” My dad says before coming inside. “In your room!” I frown and drag myself upstairs. I take off my shoes. My dad stands in my doorway and I turn to look at him. He just looks disappointed and angry, but he doesn’t say anything, even though I know he wants to. He shakes his head and closes the door. I sigh and undress. After putting on my pajamas I get under my covers.

The week and month go by fast. Our relationship is better than ever. Every so often Ruben missed class on “business” terms, which worried a little. But then I felt silly worrying over what was probably nothing. So, I never asked him to explain is absences further than business. And I trusted him, so I didn’t think anything of it.
It’s now the last week of school now, and finals are my focus right now as I’m studying in my room while I wait for Dad to get off work so I can ask him about a road trip after school lets out. Chemistry is what I need to study for because I know nothing and our final is tomorrow. I was in the middle of stoichiometry when I heard the doorbell. I jog downstairs. I open the door and Marcelino’s standing there. “Hey, babe.”
“Hey. What’s up?” I ask and step aside so he can come in.
“I was wondering if you could help me study for my English and chemistry finals.” He said and I saw the books he came with.
“Yeah! Of course. C’mon.” We head upstairs and I take a seat on my bed next to my book. “Just pull up my chair.” I say and he drags my swivel chair from my desk to sit next to my bed. He cracked open his chem book and I started explaining everything he asked me to. I was in the middle of explaining surface tension I felt he was staring at me. I looked up from my book and his eyes sparkled. “What?” I asked. “Do I have something on my face?” He shook his head and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pushed our books off the bed and he pushed my down on my bed. Is this it? Are we going to have sex? If we were, I was prepared. I had a box of condoms in my nightstand. I bought them after he told me he loved me a third time.
His fingers softly and gently lifted my shirt up to my chest and stopped to roam over my midsection. Goosebumps rose on every inch of my skin. His tongue found entrance in my mouth and our tongues wrestled while my hands found their way under Ruben’s shirt and my nails raped at his abs. He moaned as my nails fondled his hard nipples. I smiled with satisfaction. Then I pulled his shirt over his head. Then he did the same. Now I was in my bra and jeans. We started kissing again and he trailed little kissing down to my navel. The goose bumps came back and a flutter of butterflies surged in my stomach. I was nervous. What if it hurt? What if I wasn’t good and he broke up with me? But if he really loved me he’d understand, and he knows I’m a virgin and he still didn’t breakup with me. So I got some comfort in that. And I really love him. I want us to be as connected as possible. In every way possible.
My hands wonder down into his pants. I lightly touch his stiff penis and he gasps. I bite my lip in nervousness. I mean, we’ve fooled around, but never to this extent. And all I know about penises is that they are muscles and exert sperm made of protein and other things. But maybe he’ll help me. Like he always does because this is so new to me.
I recoil my hands when he gasps. I thought I hurt him. “No.” He whispers and takes my wrist and guides my hand to touch him again. He moans. I keep stroking him and he falls over to my side and I straddle him. I tug his pants off and only leave his boxers. His hands run up my back and unhook my bra. I let it drop and throw it onto the floor. He looks at me in that way that makes me feel like I’m the only girl in the world. He swallows and runs the pads of his thumbs over my nipples. I giggle. “Que?” He smiles. I shake my head and kiss him. His hands softly and gently massage my breasts, and it feels good. Then he stops to unbutton my jeans and tug them off. They are on the floor now, too. I keep kissing him, and don’t stop until his fingers touch me through my underwear. I gasp. He smiles. My heartbeat quickens. He rolls is over so he’s on top of me. He slowly removes my panties and I do the same. I look down and see his erect penis. “Like what you see, mamacita?” He asked and giggled. I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled. Even in a serious moment, Ruben knew how to make me laugh. Then his smile faded and he asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?” I nodded.
“You’re the one. I wouldn’t imagine it with anybody else, babe.” I looked into his hazel eyes that said “I love you.” But I said it out loud, “I love you.” He smiled.
“I love you, too.” He whispered and kissed me lightly.
“But before we go any further,” I pushed him lightly and opened the drawer in my nightstand. I pulled a condom out of the box and laid back down. “I’ll put it on.” I smiled.
“Are you sure you know how?” He laughed.
“Yeah! I read it in a magazine.”
“Oh, that makes me feel a whole lot better.” He said sarcastically.
“Just shut up and let me do this.” I smiled and opened the wrapper. I rolled it on and left space at the tip so it wouldn’t tear so easily and leaves space for his ejaculation. “There.” I said. He inspected it.
“Looks good to go.” We both laughed. But I bit my lip when I could feel him poised at the entrance of my vagina. “Ready?” He smoothed my hair back, and I nodded. He was about to push, until I heard the front door open. We both froze.
“Hey, Raquel, I’m going out! I left you some money on the counter in case you get hungry! I’ll be back later, okay!?” I heard my dad shout. I grabbed Ruben’s muscular arms.
“Okay. Have a good time!” I shouted back and sighed in relief once I heard the front door slam shut and my dad’s car pull out of the drive-way. “That was a close one.” I said, and Ruben nodded.
“Are we ready now?” He said.
“Wait!” I opened my nightstand drawer again and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. “This is supposed to make it hurt less.” I said. Marcelino nodded and squirted some onto his palm. He then started kissing my stomach. I closed my eyes in pleasure of having his lips on my body. His kisses trailed down to my thighs and getting closer to my, now wet, vagina. His fingers rubbed against my clit and I moaned. My heartbeat quickened once again and I felt my whole body blush. Then, he slowly rubbed the lube all over me. I decided to get some and rub it on the condom, just to give him pleasure as well, but to also ensure that when he finally enters me it won’t hurt that much. He moaned as well. He wiped his hands clean on my bed sheets, and I didn’t mind. I was more focused on down there.
He came back up; kissing every inch he got closer to my lips. He kissed me and entangled is fingers with mine. “Ready?” He whispered in my ear. His hot breath driving me crazy. It made my hairs stand up and made me want him even more.
“Yes,” I whispered. The tip of his penis, once again, poised at my entrance. He slowly pushed in. I immediately started to tear up. It didn’t hurt that much, but it did hurt.
“Do you want me to stop? You know we can do this another time.” He said as he saw a tear run down my face. He wiped it away and kissed my eye, then leaned his forehead against mine.
“No,” I shook my head. “I’ll be fine. It’s gonna happen sooner or later, and even if we do stop now. It’ll still feel the same the next time.” I said and sniffled. He just nodded and started moving in and out. Each time getting less painful. And to ensure my pleasure, Ruben kept kissing me, playing with my nipples and touching my body, which I appreciated. It ensured me that this wasn’t just for him. He was sharing a part of him with me, and that he was thinking of me while getting off. But about half an hour later Ruben came, and he stopped to topple over next to me. He kissed me all over and whispered, “I love you,” in my ear. I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me. “It’ll be better next time. I promise.”
“It was amazing just now. Yes, it hurt, and I didn’t have an orgasm, but it was still special for me.” I let a tear fall. I wasn’t crying out of sadness, but more of happiness. This moment was perfect because it was with him, and because it was I was happy.
“Babe, don’t cry. And it was special for me too. I’ve never actually made love to anybody, and it feels good to.” He smiles which made me cry more. He made love to me, we didn’t just have sex. “Oh, babe.” He laughs and wipes away my tears.
“I’m sorry.” I giggled and sniffled. “It’s just…everything you said just now was totally perfect.” I smiled, and it was. Ruben just laughed and snuggled closer to me.
“No, you’re perfect.” He said and closed his eyes. I smiled. I would have argued with him, but I didn’t want to disturb his so serene face, so I just closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story