Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel Love Song

Frank Knows...

by silveremo 0 reviews

All in Franks POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-06-25 - Updated: 2012-06-25 - 369 words - Complete

0Unrated
FRANK'S POV

I woke up the next morning in bed. I couldn't believe I had even made it to bed after the state I was in last night. Gerard probably helped me to bed though he was always doing things like that when I got shit-faced.
That was when I looked over at Gerard's bed. I saw him asleep with Andy's arm around him. I felt happy that he had someone but I was a bit upset it wasn't me he had. Then I decided it was time to get up.
I jumped out of bed and saw Gerard turn over and pull the blanket over his head. So I thought I may as well leave the room before he wakes up and make him and Andy some coffee. When ever Gerard smelt coffee he would run round until he got some...
A few minutes later just as Frank was finishing the cups Gerard ran in and hugged Frank saying thank you for his coffee. Andy followed behind slowly. "Morning guys, sleep well?" I asked I knew the answer though so they just nodded.
Eventually I went out and went for a smoke and Ash appeared out of his bus. He started walking towards me. "Hey man you looking for Mikey or Andy." I joked.
"Mikey please he asked me something yesterday and I never got back to him." After he said that I put my cigaret out and led him to the bunks. I knocked for him and then walked away into the kitchen.
After Ash walked in I stood outside the door. I know its wrong but I started eavesdropping and I heard Ash confess he liked me. 'So that's why hes been acting weird around me.' I thought. Then I sat down on the couch.
After Ash came out me and him sat on the couch and played guitar hero. He was good but I won. ha ha. I wanted to tell him that I heard him but I knew that if I said that he would run. After all Ash was now my only friend since Gerard and I broke up. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I didn't know what to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story