Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel Love Song

Truth Or Dare and Heartbreaking Pills

by silveremo 0 reviews

It's longer and better so enjoy R+R please people...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-26 - 1034 words - Complete

0Unrated
FRANKS POV

I was sitting there the next day in bed bored like always. Gerard was out with Andy, Ray had gone the Starbucks with CC Jinxx Jake and Mikey had gone out with Ash again. That's when I remembered I had Paddy's number. So I decided to text him...


*
/]
[/Hey Paddy it's Frank. Whats up man?

/]
[/

*
/]
[/Hey nothing much so come on whats the gos.

/]
[/*

/]
[/Well I broke up with Gee about 3 months ago and got with Mikey. Awkward. And then Mikey cheated on me with this girl. She had dark hair obviously fake boobs, Extensions! Loads of eyeliner, false tan, high heals short dress and was really drunk. Yeah so anyways we broke up and now Gerard's with Andy Biersack. :( and Ashley Purdy likes me. Eeep. But he wont admit it what should I do?!?!?!

/]
[/*

/]
[/Well for starters calm the fuck down man. Right now Do you like this Ashley dude?

/]
[/*

/]
[/He's my best mate.

/]
[/*

/]
[/EM. JK. Well come on do you because he likes you.

/]
[/*

/]
[/Honestly I don't like him well not in that way anyways. But I feel so sly and cruel...

/]
[/*

/]
[/Listen man just figure it out you either do or don't well I gotta go Keri's just arrived. Joy. Bye Frankie.

/]
[/*

/]
[/Bye Polar-Bear!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished talking to Paddy I got up and went and made coffee. Then Ash walked in with Mikey. So I made them a coffee too. Then we all sat down and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, ITS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!! (A/N Its my fave movie too since I was 3 yay and Frankie's goal is to meet Tim Burton my goal too because I've seen all his films right back to the story.)

After the film I made tea and by then everyone was back except CC who was God-knows-where again. I made us all pasta-bake and for desert ice-cream with skittles on the top. Yum!

We all decided to play Truth Or Dare after tea so we all sat in a circle and Ashley went first. "So Ash truth or dare?" Gerard asked. He was always good at thinking up dares but wasn't as good at thinking up truth's. Great!

"Dare!" Ash replied with a smile on his face. He always loved Gerard giving him dares because they where always so good.

"Okay. I dare you to..." He thought for a couple of seconds before saying it "Go in the bathroom and jerk off whilst watching..." Mikey cut him off. "Whilst watching Bambi!"

"Ewe no Mikey. If he does that I'll never be able to watch Bambi without a terrifying image of that popping into my head. Lets go for Peter Pan!" We all agreed and Ash left the room to the bathroom and we could hear him moaning and Perter Pan on in the back ground.

Then it eventually came to my turn and Ash walked in."Hey sorry I only watched 20 Min's of it got a bit bored of it." He sat down and Andy asked me the dreaded question. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth please. I always pick dare getting a bit boring now don't ya think?" I replied and they all just nodded and Andy started thinking then Mikey asked me it...

"Have you ever fell in love with someone you where on tour with? Except Gerard!" I looked around and just simply whispered. "No"

They all looked shocked and Ash looked a bit upset but then he spoke up. "I'm going to bed. I'll see you all tomorrow okay guys."

I felt so sly. Had I really just said that! Oh no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GERARD'S POV

I saw hurt across Ash's face. I gave Mikey a 'What's wrong with him' look and he just mouthed 'tell ya later.' I knew something was wrong I just didn't know what.

Later on I asked Mikey what was wrong with Ash and he simply replied. "Frank." I looked at him confused by what he had just said.

"What do you mean Frank?" I asked he looked up at me and I knew then that Ash had feelings for him. "You don't mean Ash has feeling's for Frank do you?"

He nodded.

I didn't know what to do. So I walked over to Frank and sat next to him. Andy had gone to his bus for the night, to keep an eye on Ash. Everyone else was asleep too.

"Hey Frankie." I hadn't called him Frankie in months. He looked up at me tears in his eyes. I knew something was wrong and put my arm round him. "What's wrong Frankie?"

He looked me in the eye and just said "Goodbye." Then he blacked out. It was then I realized he had something in his pocket. I pulled it out. I saw the bottle. It had a label. It was worse than I thought though. Frank was on... DRUG'S! I couldn't believe it.

I knew something was wrong I just didn't know it was this. I opened it. There were only 2 white pills left. I quickly felt for a pulse but couldn't find one. Eventually I found my voice and screamed. Mikey, Ray, Bob, Andy, CC, Jinxx and Jake all ran in from all directions.

They saw Frank. They saw the bottle. I quickly ordered Andy to phone a ambulance. He did and then they all went outside for fresh air. Finally Ash walked in.

He saw Frank and walked over. Tears in his eyes. He dropped to his knees, I put Frank carefully on the couch and sat next to Ash. I put my arm around him. He sobbed into my shoulder and I just rubbed his back. Neither of us moved until the ambulance arrived.

They took one look at Ash and helped him into the ambulance to. He was having a panic attack. I didn't like this. Andy came over to me then and told me it was all okay. I just went and lied on my bed for what seemed like hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*]
[*A/N HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW IT MAY BE A BIT RUSHED I JUST HAVE A LOT ON MY MIND SORRY. OH ALSO I PROMISE NOT TO WRITE THE CHAPTERS THIS LONG ANYMORE SORRY!
Sign up to rate and review this story