Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > El amor eterno (The undying love)

~The departure~

by XxKatthesexyoysterxX 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 683 words

0Unrated
I awake sweating and screaming at the top of my lungs and the Weasley’s all burst through the door. “What’s wrong?” Says Uncle Arthur in a panic as I start to cry “I had the dream! But only it wasn’t a dream it was real!” I say in between sobs “The death eaters swarming to kill my parent’s!” I scream Fred and George cross the room and sit on my bed “It’s okay Trena!” Fred says as he grabs my hand “Well since we’re all up why don’t we eat breakfast and watch Fred, George and Trena and Percy open their letters?” Said Aunt Molly she smiles as they leave my room. I walk into my closet and pick out my greenday shirt and a pair of jeans. I walk down the stairs “Ah Trena there you are! Here have some waffles and some bacon!” Says Aunt Molly cheerfully “Can we open our letters first?” I timidly ask Aunt Molly “Sure! Pass me your booklists so we can go to Diagon Alley!” Fred, George and I open our letters slowly and as we do we hand our booklists to Aunt Molly "Let's see now...Okay shouldn't be to expensive! Percy what about you dear?" She says "I have the same books different years so I'll just use Charlie's!" He says "Right then are we all ready to go?" Says Aunt Molly "Yes!" We say in unison "Molly I can't go I have to run to the ministry!" Says Uncle Arthur "Okay then Dear! Have a good day!" She says as they kiss goodbye (in Diagon Alley) "Here Trena take these and go into Ollivander's and buy wands! We'll be in Florish and Botts!" Says Aunt Molly. We walk slowly over to Ollivander's and open the door "Ah welcome!" Says who I presume must be Mr. Ollivander "First years? I presume." we nod "You little girl what's your name?" Says Mr. Ollivander "I'm Katrena Jergens." I say "Ah yes I knew your parents! Try this wand out!" He hands me a box "It's made for you!" Says Fred excitedly "Leprechaun Hair, Cedar, 11 1/4 inches, Left hand!" Says Mr. Ollivander "Your mother's wand was 8 and 3/4 oak dragon heart string!" I smile "I'll take it!" "You must be Arthur's children." He looks at Fred and George "try this one out" He says smiling "It's perfect! Do you have two?" Asks George "No but I have something similar for Fred Cherrywood 14 and 1/2 inches lion's fur but for George I think you might like birch wood 14 and 1/2 inches with unicorn hair." George takes the wand and a beam of red light flows from it "Whoa! I'll take it!" He says Excitedly "I'll pay you go ahead to flourish and botts i'll meet you there!" I say as they walk out the door. (The next day) “Up , Up , Up everyone we need to get to the train station!” Screams Aunt Molly I quickly get out of bed and slide on my favorite pair of jeans and a my chem t-shirt and race down the stairs. “You truly are like dad Trena always obsessed with those muggle bands!” Says Ginny brightly “Muggles aren’t all bad!” I say smiling “Right now Fred and George put the trunks in the car and everyone grab your pets!” Says Uncle Arthur (At king’s cross station) “Coast is clear hurry up dears run!” says Aunt Molly One by one we all run through the barrier for platform 9 and ¾ “Erm Aunt Molly the trains boarding right now!” I say “Hurry up dears! We will miss you and Don’t forget to write be good!” Says Aunt Molly Fred, George and I run onto the train and grab a compartment “Goodbye Aunt Molly and Uncle Arthur!” I scream out the window as I slowly turn to look at Fred and George. “Can you believe it’s our first year!” I say over the train whistle “Yes!” Say Fred and George in unison. “I suppose we should get our robes on!” I say smiling I slide out of the compartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story