Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel Love Song

You Only Hear The Music When Your Heart Begins To Break

by silveremo 0 reviews

Frank is confused but then Ash tells him that he loves him and Frank feels sad that he doesnt reply and Ash walks out...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2012-06-28 - 608 words - Complete

0Unrated
FRANK'S POV
What was I saying?! How that! Its not normal for me to think like that. Is it? All my life I have thought about people wanting me dead, and now I find out that people actually do like me! Strange?
After Ash let go of me from my hug the door opened and in walked a doctor. I thought he was going to ask Ash to get back to bed but all he said was "Glad to see your alright Ash." And then he turned to me.
"Well Frank I am glad to say that you have fully recovered. But we will need you to stay here for another night. Ash we need to keep you here for two more nights though to keep an eye on you." I nodded at the doctor and so did Ash.
"Ash... I erm... I over heard you conversation with Mikey the other day." I said. He stared at me with shock and sadness in his eyes. I felt bad about bringing it up I knew he probably didn't want me to know, but I had to tell him.
"Y-You what?" He didn't sound mad but a bit hurt and lost. I wanted to hug him but couldn't find the strength. "How, How much did you... Did you hear?" He stuttered.
"I heard you say..." I trailed off. "I heard you say... You liked me." I whispered whilst looking at the ground. He walked over to me and lifted my head to meet his. He then kissed me only quickly but it took me off guard. I was stunned into silence.
"Frank I've loved you since the first day we met. Your hazel-green eyes. Your red and black hair with long fringe over your left eye. Your adorable puppy face. I love you Frank." He said I could see in his eyes that he meant it. "...But I know you don't feel the same." After he said that I wanted to scream 'I do feel the same I love you Ash' But I couldn't I couldn't find my voice.
Ash walked into the small bathroom next to my bed. After about 10 minutes I heard a few small sobs coming from Ash. I didn't like how this was turning out. I wanted to run over to him and tackle him to the ground with kisses but couldn't move, I felt helpless.
~~~~~~~~~~
ASHLEY'S POV

I told Frank. I waited for him to say something, he never. I just walked away into the small bathroom next to his bed. I found a razor. I raised my wrist and cut. The warm red liquid dripped down my arm. I eventually started to cry. Then I heard gentle music coming from Frank and My's room. It was 'The Kids From Yesterday' the My Chemical Romance song. Then I felt a pain shoot through my heart, and as if on cue my favorite line was sung. '...You only hear the music when your heart begins to break." I hated the way that happened.
I just sat there crying for hours. Eventually though I got up and walked back into the room. I lay on my bed with the quilt over my head and fell asleep to the soft voice that was Franks singing to 'tomorrow' by his band Pency Prep. I loved his voice so much.

*******

A/N HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR I DO HOPE SO PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO WRITE A CHAPTER OF YOUR OWN AND SEND ME IT I DO HOPE YOU WILL I MIGHT EVEN WRITE A SEQUEL SOON TRUST ME IT WILL BE BETTER IF I DO.
Sign up to rate and review this story