Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Be Careful What You Wish For *ONE SHOT*

by BarcodeBlaster 2 reviews

*ONE SHOT* First Story, When Jamia cheats on Frank, he wishes that he could go back in time but is it really all it's cracked up to be. COLLAB with CyanideSuicide

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2012-10-30 - 1139 words

0Unrated
A/N This is my first story and I wrote it with my next door neighbor Mazy AKA CyanideSuicide. Also we don't have anything against Jamia we just needed a reason for him to leave.
-BarcodeBlaster
Hi CyanideSuicide here if you read Paintballs and Romance don't mix.Im going to update that story later, today hopefully.
-CyanideSuicide


Franks POV
I had just come home to find ,Miles crying in his high chair, Cherry and Lily were drawing on the walls.
"Cherry, Lily you guys are not supposed to do that" I said trying to get them to stop.
"Jamia! I need your help Miles wont stop crying" I yelled hoping to get her attention.
"...."
When I didn't get a response, I started walking up the stairs towards our bedroom to find Jamia in bed with another man. I walked out of the house to leave the children still writing in the walls and miles crying in his high chair.I started walking towards the fortune tellers, I didn't even know why I just felt like I needed to go there. I saw Madam Zelda and Pandora's fortune telling shop and walked in seeing two young women in about their mid 20's sitting at a table drawing what looked like two graves.The one on the left with light blue short hair and a pixie face looked up from her sketch and said
"We have been expecting you Frank"
"How do you know my name?"
"There are a lot of things we know about you" was her answer. Then the one on the right with long black and pink hair looked up from her drawing and said
"Like the fact that your wife cheated on you with another man"
"And you left your children to fend for themselves" Pixie face said
"Pandora we are being rude we should introduce ourselves" the one with pink and black hair said.
"Your are right. I am Pandora" The one with blue hair said while getting up and bowing to me.
"And I am Zelda" The one with black and pink hair said copying Pandoras bow.
Pandora pulled out chair and said
"Here sit and I will bring you a glass of water".I turned to Zelda and said
"Why would my wife do this to me? I would give her anything she needed and to find her in bed with another man........ is heartbreaking"
Pandora came out and set a glass of water on to the table.
"So would you like us to show you what your life would be like if you were never to have met Jamia?"Pandora asked.
"Yeah I'd like to go back to those days." I replied in a sad tone.I felt darkness creeping into my vision and before i knew it I blacked out.

Revenge Era
"Frank, Frank wake up" I heard someone with a strangely familiar voice say to me.
"Five more minutes Jamia" I groaned in reply hoping that everything that happened last nite wasn't real.
"Frank wake up it's Pandora" The voice said, now I knew why it was so familiar.
"Ugh Fine Im up" I said opening my eyes to see Pandora shaking me.
"What happened? Why did I black out?"
"You got what you wanted.We are back during Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge." Pandora explained while I looked around and saw we were on the grass next to the tour bus.
"Why are you here with me?" I asked.
"I'm here to help you" she replied like it was the most obvious thing ever.
"Why?" I asked.
"I don't really know. When you become a fortune teller you don't exactly get a rule book." She replied while getting up.Only then did I notice what she was wearing, a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a loose red tie, tight black ripped skinny jeans, and knee high converse.
"Whats with the outfit?" I asked.
"To be honest I think that I'm supposed to be the drummer" she said.
"Why?"
"Because I found these in my back pocket" She said holding up a pair of drum sticks. Gerard came up to me and asked,
"What are you doing man? Come on we have to get ready."
"Wait? Get ready for what?"
"The concert, duh you idiot!"
I got up slowly still recovering from my shocking experience, I had walked towards the tour bus with pandora and opened the door slowly only to find all my band mates waiting for me angrily.
Third Person POv
"Who is that?" Mikey asked.
"Oh this is pandora, an old friend I meet up with recently. Is it ok if she stays with us for a while?"
"Well I could play drums for you guys if you need a drummer?" Said Pandora patiently waiting on the reply from my friends. Mikey,Gerard,and Ray discussed the option quietly as Frank and Pandora waited. Finally they all turned around and Mikey said,
"Sure. But we can't put you on now because you don't know what to play."
"Oh thats fine just give me the song and I can learn the beat."Pandora said while twittling her drum sticks between her fingers.Ray walked away shortly to come back with a piece of paper in his hand and handed it to Pandora.
"Can one of you show me where the drum set is?" Pandora asked. Mikey walked out of the bus to show Pandora where the drum set was.
"Here she is, its a bit old but you should adjust easily."said Mikey.
"Oh ok thanks I'll just be out here practicing if any of you guys need me."Pandora replied.
"Alright, show starts in 2 hours ."said Mikey hurrying to get back to the bus.
Mikey walked in and said to Frank,
"She's all set up, she's just back stage practicing."
2hours later we walk out to see Pandora still practicing and said
"Lets go its time for the concert."Said Frank hastily.
We all went out on the stage and saw a huge crowd sanding around a girl.
"Frank when did you meet Jamia?" Pandora asked.
"Um at a concert she passed out." Frank replied.
"Well its time to make a descion do you still want to be with Jamia?"Pandora asked Frank.
Frank walked down the stairs and saw Jamia being helped up by Ray.Frank stood and watched as Jamia thanked Ray and disappeared into the crowd.
"That was my last shot, I'll never see her again." Frank said sadly
"Well you never know Frank you could meet her again or find love with some one else" Pandora said trying to make his mood better.
"Ya. I guess so." He replied happy with the prospect of seeing her again, maybe this time he could get her so she wouldn't cheat on him.
Sign up to rate and review this story