Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Izzabella - A Guns 'N' Roses version

Chapter Two

by Miss_Becca 1 review

Part 2 of Izzabella - Izzy's life goes from Riches to Rags

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 1177 words

1Exciting
5 Years Later

"Oh that fucking bitch." Izzy snarled as he cleaned out the fire place. It turns out Crystal could do horrible things. No sooner than two years after his Father had married that foul woman - his Father had passed away. Izzy deemed it to be very suspicious - but kept it to himself, for only a week after the funeral - did he discover just how cruel his Step-Mother could be.

Before he knew it - Izzy had been kicked out of his luxious room and ad been confined to the attic. The fucking attic. His leather and other fine clothes had either been taken by those ugly sisters of his or thrown into the fire. Izzy had managed to salvage some of his necklaces and his favorite jacket - but that was it. Izzy had also found himself responsible for all the chores and in charge of all the meals. Izzy often wondered to himself - what the fuck had happened?

"Izzabella!" He heard a nasel voice call. He shivered in anger and disgust at the foul name he was given. Izzabella. How original. He flung the brush down and brushed his filthy on the disgusting dress he was forced to wear. That's right - a dress. Made of cotton and torn in various places. Catching a glimps of himself in some of the silverware - he sneered at the reflection staring back at him.

Long black hair fell down past his shoulders and big dark eyes stared back at them. His face was soft and delicate - when he was not scowling or cursing his family to Hell. Izzy was built thin and slender. The dress hung off his figure.

"Izzabella! Don't make me call Mother!" He heard the whining voice again. Izzy rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs into the main hall. He bit back a scowl as he saw Tata standing there - wearing what looked like his old Bob Dylan jacket. Her limp hair was pulled back and her face was caked in a disgusing pile of paint. She had a big smile plastered on her awful features.

"Finally. Mother says you are to do my hair. I must look ravishing for the town dance later." Izzy refrained from rolling his eyes and stepped over to the simpering girl. "I expect it to be perfect. Did you know - there are rumours that Prince Axl will be there tonight?"

That prompus prat? He isn't nothing special. Izzy thought. He'd seen the Prince passing by a couple of times. Red haired and fouled mouthed - the Prince was so full of himself. Izzy couldn't stand people like that. Especially those that he was currently living with.

"Izzabella! You stupid girl!" Tata scolded him. Izzy jerked out of his musings and sent a death glare at the girl in front of him. He hated it when people mistakened him for a girl. Something that Tata and Winter were quick to pick up on. It had been Winter's idea for Izzy to wear the dress - as apparently - he looked and acted like a girl. The name Izzabella had come from Tata's twisted mind.

"Oh. I forget you are actually a boy at times. Oh well - it's not my fault. Now - I was saying..." Tata rambled on about what she wished for her hair to look like. Izzy imagined grabbing the scissors and cutting it all off. Personally - he'd be doing her a favour. But then the rest of the unfortuanat World would have to look upon her features, and Izzy wasn't that mean.

"Wake up you stupid Bitch!" Tata chided Izzy - smacking him on the face. Izzy glared at her and gave her a smirk. "Don't smirk at me. Oh Mother! Mother! Izzabella is being awful to me!"

Izzy heard the awful clacking of boots rush across the upstairs hall and clop down the stairs. He heard the rustling of Crystals huge dresses. Why she wore them - Izzy would never know. He tried not to groan as he noticed his Mother's necklace around her neck - or the diamond earrings he had brought his Mother for her birthday. Crystal leered at him through heavy black eyes. He heard shuffling and saw that Winter had joined the party.

"Izzabella. What is one of the rules I ask you to abide by?" Crystal asked quietly. Izzy bit back his retort and sighed.

"Respect your superious at all times. For they are higher than me." Izzy chanted tonlessly. Crystal smiled and leaned closer. She was looking quite dangerous. Quite like a dragon.

"Then why...ARE YOU BEING A BITCH TO MY DAUGHTER?" Crystal shouted and backhanded Izzy who landed on the floor. Crystal loomed over him and raised her hand again. Izzy lifted his arm in defence. He heard laughter.

"Pathetic. Doesn't even fight back. Don't worry Tata - we'll take you into town to have your hair done. At least we know it'll be handled by people with class. Oh Izzabella? I want this floor spotless by the time we are back. You know the punishment if I can't see my face in it."

Izzy looked up at the three laughing women. He felt tears prick at the corner of his eyes. That slap had hurt like a bitch. He turned so they wouldn't see the tears. That was all he needed.

"Izzabella. Remember who has control over you and this house. I can easily throw you out on the streets, like the ungratful wrench you are." He heard Crystal sneer before all three of them walked off - slamming the front door behind them.
Izzy got up off the floor and sniffed lightly. His cheek stung and although he wouldn't admit it - he was quite afraid of what punishment his Step-Mother would have in store for him if he didn't clean the hall.

Running down to the kitchen - Izzy looked at himself in the mirror and swore at the red mark on his cheek. That would take time to clear up. He grabbed the bucket from the stool and filled it up with water. He sighed as he waited for the bucket to fill.

For years now it had gone on. The name calling, the slaps, the tugging of his hair. Everything had been going on for years on end. Izzy missed his Mother greatly. He also missed his Dad - but to a lesser extent. He blamed his Father for bringing this She-Devil into his house. Well - Crystal's house now as it said on the will.

Izzabella was chanted all day and all night. It was only until the town clock struck 12 that Izzy could finally lay his head down and rest. Sometimes - Izzy would sit in his pathetic excuse for a bed and imagine an endless set of punishments that he could inflict upon those bitches that lurked downstairs. His favorite was pushing them off a tall cliff and seeing if they would bounce.
Sign up to rate and review this story