Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Si Longtemps et Bonne Nuit, Mon Ami.

by Bella_Jinxx 5 reviews

"Nobody is okay."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-06-30 - Updated: 2012-06-30 - 411 words

3Moving
Si longtemps et bonne nuit. French for 'so long and goodnight'.

To our dearly departed ValentineRevenge,
This bit was written by BleedingValentine.
"ValentineRevenge wasn't a massive member of the our Ficwad family in the way others are. She was sort of on the back burner, because nobody really found her, knew who she was. But she was still there, writing away. And can I just say, she was an amazing author. She had a wonderful style of storytelling; unique. And now we won't find out what happens to Ashley and Davey, nor if Andy helps Ronnie to get clean. All her storylines died with her, and it's a terrible thing.
I didn't know her personally, but that doesn't excuse the fact that it's a tragic loss to us. I hope that whatever drove her to this will or has stopped, and that she is in a better place now. We will miss her greatly."

Now for my bit.
You'll be sorely missed. I don't know who or what it was that drove you to do such a thing but I hope that it or they rot in hell for practically taking someone else's life.
I know what it feels like to want to die. Fuck, I tried to drown myself just the other day.
But I am not afraid to keep on living.
And if I had talked to you before, I would've told you that.
That it is okay to be messed up.
That it is okay not to be okay.
Because we're all not okay.
None of us are okay.
And if someone can find someone that is okay, well, I'll be fucked.
Anyway. You were a fantastic author. I loved your work and not to know how it finishes is awful.
I just wish that we could've saved you. That we could've done something to stop you.
None of this was meant to happen. If life was free of judgement, of racism, of homophobia, of all that, peace would exist. But no, someone has to fuck things up.
I'm not implying you fucked things up. I'm saying that something fucking stupid happened to you.
Well, as Kurt Cobain said-
"It's better to burn out than fade away."
And I guess that in a way, that's what you did.
You burnt out.
You didn't fade away.

And on this note, I'll leave you.
Rest in peace, Vennession.

Ashley "Ash" Harlequin Jinxx (I'm still not putting my real name down).
Sign up to rate and review this story