Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids from yesterday

Heaven help us

by xxMetalxFreak69 1 review

“YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE VAMP BOY! THINK YOU CAN GET ALL SASSY ON ME DO YOU? I WAS A BLACK BELT IN JUDO AND KARATE AT YOUR AGE!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-30 - Updated: 2013-03-13 - 2009 words

1Funny
Chapter six: Heaven help us.
Summary: “YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE VAMP BOY! THINK YOU CAN ACT ALL SASSY ON ME DO YOU? I WAS A BLACK BELT IN JUDO AND KARATE AT YOUR AGE!”

Gerard’s point of view.
As we walked to mine and Mikey’s place, I had eventually plugged in my ear buds seeing as how my brother and Frankie were still bickering over who was a complete wimp despite my earlier threat of setting them alight.
“No fucking way dude, if you saw Michael Myers coming through your bedroom door, you would shit yourself so badly, the stench would probably kill you first.”
“Yeah right and you would totally stare him straight in the face wouldn’t ya?”
“Course I would-if the guy existed!”
“Hey you started this.”
“And I’m gonna finish it if you two don’t shut up back there.” I called loudly.
“Oh yeah and what are you gonna do?” Mikey called back arrogantly while Frankie giggled, “Set me alight? Throw me into a pit of cannibal meeses as you call ‘em? Feed me to a mutant hamster?”
“No much worse.”
“What’s worse than well, whatever Mikey said that you threatened him with?” Frankie asked me, giggling still.
I frowned slightly before smirking again, “Mikey, remember what you asked me not to tell mom and dad?” I asked sweetly.
Mikey gaped at me, resembling a goldfish.
“Hey dude, you might wanna close your trap there man, might catch flies.” Frankie said trying hard not to laugh.
Mikey ignored him, deciding to stare at me in horror, “You wouldn’t?”
“Oh trust me; I would.” I smirked, “No matter how much of my stupidity you gotta put up with.” I added in quickly as Mikey looked ready to start.
“EEEEHHH I can sense a secret!” Frankie all but squealed like a girl, his face lighting up in excitement and eyes glinting as he bounced up and down, a huge grin plastering his lips, “C’mon, spill! Spill spill! Puh-leeeeeeaaaaasssseeee?!”
I looked at Frank with a total ‘What. The. Fuck. Dude?’ expression on my face, my eyebrows rose while Mikey gave Frank his famous poker face that stated, ‘Dude, what the fuck?’
“What?” Frankie asked pouting cutely at us, arms folded.
“Told ya.” Mikey said smugly, “You do sound like a girl.”
Frank glared at him and Mikey instantly took the hint-and ran as fast as his long, skinny legs could carry him down the street.
“AGH! GET BACK HERE, YOU OVERGROWN, LANKY, STICK FIGURED BITCH!” Frankie yelled before running straight past me as he chased after my brother.
I blinked blankly as I saw Frank catch up easily, jumping on Mikey’s back and making the pair of them fall into a nearby hedge. I shrugged, lighting up a cigarette as I took a casual pace to catch up on them-only to stop as I saw the pair of them jump out the hedges screaming as if they were getting murdered as Ms Reo, our resident old hag, screeched insults t them, waving her walking stick madly as her Alsatian barked menacingly.
“You boys keep away from my yard or I will set Mr Tibbles on you so fast you won’t know what bit cha! You blood sucking, satanic worshipping scoundrels!” she screeched.
“Well that’s something you don’t see every day.” I muttered exhaling.
Then again, Ms Reo usually does screech obscenities at me and my brother whenever we passed to be perfectly honest. But who the fuck calls a brutal, drooling, monster like that Alsatian, Tibbles?
“And you!” I jumped as she now started on me, “You need to set a better example! Sitting in that basement, bringing all sorts of men back, blasting all sorts of vile sounds from those dratted speakers! You kids are all the same”
“Yeah yeah, yeah, save it grandma, heard it all before.” I said waving a hand dismissively, “Go get your wrinkles ironed.” I added in tartly, hand on my hip “Maybe then you’ll get some.” I smirked flicking my hair sassily just to anger her even further.
“You are asking for a candy assed whooping young man!” she all but growled at me as she hobbled over to her gate.
I laughed then promptly stopped and dropped my cigarette as she ran-yes actually ran-towards me, brandishing her walking stick as if it was a baseball bat.
“Oh shit.” I muttered before bolting, running no doubt the fastest I’ve ever done in my life, past my brother and Frank as fast as the Flash could probably do.
“RUN GERARD RUN!” Mikey called as he and Frank laughed, Frank clinging on to my brother’s shoulder for support as he laughed and hiccupped hysterically.
“YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE VAMP BOY! THINK YOU CAN ACT ALL SASSY ON ME DO YOU? I WAS A BLACK BELT IN JUDO AND KARATE AT YOUR AGE!”

Mikey’s point of view.
I and Frank were gripping on to each other as we made our way up to my and Gee’s place, laughing hysterically while Gerard mumbled under his breath about ‘violent old hags that pick on defenceless teens should be put in residential asylum wards’ as he rubbed his back, wincing.
“Can’t, I, can’t-“ I choked out, unable to form a passable sentence I was laughing so hard.
“You! Craziest thing I’ve ever seen! Ha!” Frankie giggled, hiccupping.
“Oh be quiet you two, what was I supposed to do?” Gerard said sharply, whipping round to glare at us, a faint color of pink colouring his pale face.
“Not piss her off maybe?” I suggested.
“Yeah, might have avoided an old fashioned granny ass kicking.” Frank chipped in smirking before we both burst out laughing again.
Gerard huffed diva like at us, crossing his arms and holding his head up high, flicking his hair before marching away from us.
“Awww what’s the matter Gee? Can’t take a beaten from someone old enough to be your great great, great, hundred years worth great Grandmother?” I choked out, making Frank double over in hysterics.
“Hey! I could’ve kicked her ass blindfolded! If it wasn’t for the fact I have respect for my elders.” Gerard said tartly before sticking his tongue out at us and opening the front door to our place.
“Sure you could.” Frank said sarcastically smirking. I was really liking this guy.
“You underestimating me short stack?” Gerard asked sharply, whipping round yet again to glare at us, hands on his skinny hips.
I glanced at Frank and bit down on my lip as I saw a twitch beginning to form in his left eye.
“What did cha call me?” he asked glaring back though I could see a grin threatening to form on his lips.
Gerard smirked, “What’s wrong? Couldn’t hear me from down there? Maybe I should speak louder and clearer.” He said in mock thoughtfulness, making me giggle,” Yeah, I should.” He nodded before lowering himself down, cupping his hands around his mouth, “I said, Short. Stack.”
I burst out laughing at Frank, who was glaring and frowning at my brother, but to be honest, far from looking intimidating, he looked more like a cute kid that got denied a bag of sweets.
“Did cha hear me okay then, shortie?” Gerard asked in mock innocence, standing up straighter with his hands clasped behind his back.
“Oh I heard you alright.” Frank said, smirking in a slightly evil way, “And you better fucking run.”
I let out a low whistle before laughing again.
“Oh, and what are you gonna do? Punch me in the face? Cause I don’t think you can reach that high. Ya know, being short and all. Might be setting yourself up too high if you catch my drift.” Gerard said casually though I could see that he was still smirking.
“Okay that’s it! You asked for it vamp boy!” Frank yelled before lunging at my brother who eeped and fell so that the both of them were wrestling in the middle of the hallway.
I laughed even harder, following them as they rolled into the sitting room, shouting random insults at each other.
“Blood sucker!”
“Leprechaun!”
“Walking dead!”
“Living gnome!”
“Fucktard!”
“Dumb fuck!”
“Asshole!”
“At last I’m not as short as an elf!”
“At least I didn’t my ass kicked by a granny!”
“Hey how was I supposed to know she was a black belt in freaking karate!”
“And judo.” I added in.
“Shut it Mikey!”
“Shutting it.”
I grinned, trying hard to control my laughter as I watched them, leaning on the doorway. Then I burst out laughing as I realized who was sitting in the room also watching my brother and Frank who were now wrestling underneath the coffee table.
“Gerard, why are you rolling around on the floor?”
Gerard and Frank paled as they stopped, Frank over Gerard, both of them holding hands in a sort of vice grip. I bit back a laugh. Well at least we know who would top if anything got sexual between those two.
“O hey mom, hey dad!” Gerard said brightly, shooting up, grinning.
“Hey Mrs and Mister Way!” Frank said shooting up also.
Mom and Dad looked at each other in bemusement as I giggled hysterically.
“Hey um who’s this.”
“Huh?” Gerard asked stupidly then his face brightened with realization as he pointed at Frank who was looking at Gerard as if he was retarded, “Oh this midget? Oh yeah that’s Frank!”
I laughed as our parents now looked rather amused, our dad peering curiously over his paper while Frank glared at Gerard who continued to smile brightly.
“Gerard.” I spoke up.
“Yeah Mikey mouse?”
I frowned at the name-again before pointing out casually, “You might wanna run.”
Gerard let out a groan, “Again? I just ran like a hundred miles from some old Granny who looks like she’s watched too many of those Die hard movies.”
I rolled my eyes while Frankie made strangling motions behind Gerard’s back only to hide his hands behind his back and whistle innocently, looking up at the ceiling when Gerard turned round sharply to glare at him.
“What?” he asked innocently.
Gerard pointed at the wall length mirror at the back of the room. Why do we have that there again?
“I saw you in the freaking reflection dumbass.,” Gerard stated bluntly.
“Oh.” Frank said simply.
It was quiet-then Frank suddenly bolted out the room. Gerard blinked blankly at the spot where he was before chasing after him, “GET BACK HERE YOU MIDGITIZED, SHORT STACK!”
I began laughing hysterically clinging on to the door frame for support while Frank and Gerard ran downstairs to Gerard’s room. And by the loud slamming sound, Gerard just met his door face to face again.
“Mikey.”
“Yeah ma?” I choked out, eyes watering.
“What was-“
“Don’t ask.” I cut in, “Seriously, you’re better off not knowing.”
“Okay if you say so.” Dad said looking amused as he flicked through his paper, “Nice kid though, that Frank.”
“FRANK YOU EVIL MOTHER FUCKING, SKITTLE POPPING, MIDGET ASSED DEVIL POSSESED ASSHOLE GIVE ME BACK MY IRON MAIDEN CD OR SO GOD HELP ME IF YOU THROW THAT AT ME I WILL POUR THIS CUP OF COLD COFFEE OVER YOU!”
“Yeah he’s a total saint.” I muttered grinning.
“That your new friend?” Ma asked grinning, “He’s quite a cutie.”
“Ma!” I whined wrinkling my nose up. Sure Frank is cute, just the fact ma thinks so is just...ugh
“Well he is.” Ma shrugged, then she smirked slyly, “So...who’s going with who?”
“Ma!”
Dad just let out a sigh, “Well if that’s what’s going to happen.” He jerked his head over to Gee’s room where music was blasting-though you could still hear Gerard and Frank arguing-laughing but arguing, “Then heaven help us if the neighbours hear them.”
Sign up to rate and review this story