Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > The Stolen Rose

Chapter 2

by alana554 0 reviews

Amy is released after Eggman gave her a strange diamond ring. She calls Tails for help.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Amy Rose,Dr. Robotnik,Miles - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 370 words

0Unrated
Amy paced the cell Eggman had put her in. She thought of what he had said to her earlier. 'Two, I think he likes you, I think he likes you, I think he likes you,' played over and over in her mind. Amy sighed and plopped to the ground. 'He was probably just trying to make me feel better, Eggman is probably making up excuses..,' she thought. Just then her head shot up. "Thats it!" she exclaimed. "He probably runs to avoid spilling out his secret!" she cheered. Amy then thought of the remix of Love Story by Taylor Smith. When the song went "Stay away from Juliet," she thought of a flashback of Eggman pressing a button as Sonic was launched into space, trapped in a glass tube. That day scarred her. She could have lost her Sonic forever. Amy quickly blinked a couple times to bring herself back to reality. She then realized that each time Sonic saved her from Eggman, they became closer. Basically, Eggman was helping their relationship. Amy always acted rude whenever Eggman captured her, but he was bringing her and Sonic closer together. Amy decided that she should be a little nicer to Eggman. She was so busy thinking that she didn't notice Eggman until he grabbed her arm. Amy looked at him from the sudden touch. He gently tugged on her arm, meaning 'Come with me for a second.' Amy only nodded and got up for a response and followed him until they reached the room where all the robots were made. He then reached into his pocket pulled out a golden diamond ring, grabbed her finger and then slid on the ring. Amy looked at the ring in confusion. 'Nothing suspicious about it,' she thought. "If you want to leave, leave," said Eggman. Amy stared at him in shock. Amy then ran off.
When she reached her house, she grabbed her phone and called Tails. "Hello?" Tails asked. "Hi Tails. I need your help." "Amy! Where were you!" "Well, Eggman caught me, put a diamond ring on me, and--" Tails cut Amy off. "A RING?!" he exclaimed. "Yes, then he let me go," she continued. To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story