Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

Isn't she the blondie from before?

by tmbfucks 7 reviews

What happens when one of the guys finds a familiar girl throwing ashes into the cabin pond?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-03 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 721 words - Complete

0Unrated
~~Frank's P.O.V.~~

I went outside to have a cigarette. Okay, fine. I went outside to have two. Chels doesn't really like it though, so I promised her after the holiday I'd try and quit, and until then I'd have them away from her. It was so peaceful out here. Of course, after that horror story Erica told us earlier, I'm kind of scared to be outside on my own.

When I was halfway through my second cigarette, I heard crunching of the leaves on the ground. I turned around and saw a woman sprinkle something into the pond. Maybe it was a gardener or something? Yeah. That's what it must be. She's probably throwing fish food in there.

But then she turned around. And even through the dim street lights, you could see those unmistakeable bright blue eyes of Erica Stern. Her hair however, wasn't the same as it was when her car broke down. She had black, wavy hair all the way down to her chest that partly covered her pale skin with lots of freckles, and the other side was shaven and dyed red.

'Erica?' I asked. She jumped as she saw me standing there.

'Who?' She asked in an accent I didn't recognise.

'You, you just look like someone. Sorry.' I said. She ignored my apology and walked away. I was utterly confused. That's when I went back inside. They obviously noticed how freaked out I was.

'What's wrong Franktard?' Chelsea asked jokingly, whipping her purpley reddish hair out of the way of her green eyes.

'Don't act as if I've gone mental guys, but that girl that stopped by today, Erica, she was blonde wasn't she?' I asked. They all burst out laughing.

'Yes dude. Why is it so important?' Matthew asked.

'I kind of saw her outside. Except, she wasn't blonde, she had a different accent, and, for some reason, she was sprinkling something into the pond.' I answered. Sure, hearing what I said sounds stupid, but it's true.

'It was just tobacco in your cigarettes right?' Ray joked. I rolled my eyes.

'Yes. Guys, I swear to god it was Erica. She was the spitting image except from the hair. I mean, don't you think it's a bit possible that...' I started.

'That...?' Bob asked, urging me to continue.

'That she's Stormageddon? She seemed to know a lot about her, and there's something in that pond.' I asked. They all looked at me as if I'd gone mad.

'Of course she's not. Maybe the person you saw out there was, if there even was a person, but Erica isn't.' Mikey said.

'Yeah, I think it's time you got some sleep Frank.' Lucy suggested.

'Fuck you lot! I'm telling you something that I saw, and now you guys think I'm mentally retarded! I know what I saw guys.' I shouted.

'Babe, calm down. If it's really what you thought, then she would've killed you by now. Maybe you should get some rest, and then tomorrow, if you're still convinced, we can go search the pond.' Chelsea suggested. I nodded my head, and then reluctantly went to my room.

I got changed into my night things and went to sleep. I know it's her. I'm sure of it. It's just proving it that will be the difficulty.

This isn't a particularly long chapter, but at least it's not as short as the last. Okay, I've got a couple of things to tell you! 1. I've been thinking of a story to do after this is finished. I think I'll write it at the same time as I'll write the one-shots. 2. My drama teacher, Byrd, is going to be in a very, very popular show! I'll give you a hint; sonic screwdrivers, daleks, and the tardis! He's going to be in the series seven premier of Doctor Who! He's in the advert for it! He's the one that says those things at the beginning like "Thy shall be done." Although, he didn't tell us much about it, it's still very exciting. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please R&R for the simple reason that it makes me so incredibly happy! I love all you guys! You're so sweet! :'D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story