Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Old Dirt Road

by Mushaboom 1 review

Unpacking my bags and setting up, planting lilacs and buttercups...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 677 words

0Unrated
May become a small series. Who knows. Mainly dialogue. Painfully short.

Frank walked out of the Math room, annoyed and tired. "God, I'm so sick of that class..."

I looked over at him and nodded, sympathetic. "I'm never going to use any of it, ever. No matter what the teacher says," I rolled my eyes. I was speaking the truth; I'm not smart enough to be a fuckin' engineer.

"Yeah...well, at least it's our last year," Frank smirked and looked to me, "We'll soon be rid of that old fart." He laughed softly and shoved his hands in his pockets as we headed to our next class.

"Oh my god," I laughed along with him childishly, holding my hand over my mouth. "Maybe we could get Ray to be the new teacher," I wiggled my eyebrows, walking through the double doors to the boys locker room.

He laughed again. "That'd be cool...at least he understands all of that stuff."

"I don't know how he does it, it's like he's a wizard or something!" I thought for a moment before pausing and turning to Frank, widening my eyes. "Dude...what if he is?!"

Frank widened his eyes as well. "His fro...I bet that's the source of his powers!" He bit his lip. I think he was trying to suppress a laugh, which failed.

I looked around, maybe I would see our friend passing by; I didn't. "We have to ask next time we see him," I nodded, "Then we shall know."

"Oh yes, indeed. Maybe I should let my hair grow too...?"

"You've done it before, it didn't look bad," I smiled as brightly as I could.

"Thanks, Gee," I believe he blushed, and looked down like he was hiding something. Couldn't really tell with him.

Another bright smile. "No problem. Though, you might want to look up. We've got the usual jocks up ahead," I pursed my lips.

Frank looked at me in sheer confusion. "We have what? I..."

A bump into one of the smaller athletic junkies.

"O-oh..." a frantic look towards me. "I'm sorry..."

Seems like a good time to leave... I took hold of Franks arm and pushed past the group, looking at them and back to Frank. "I guess that means driving home pretty quick after school ends," I said with a nervous laugh.

"Mhm..." he looked back as well, and swallowed, "Shit, I guess they won't forget about me. I'm doomed."

We entered the changing room.

I tilted my head, looking for an optimistic view. Or one that was somewhat bright. "Well, look at it this way...we're good sprinters," I nodded encouragingly and looked around again, "And we're also late," I brought a hand to my forehead in mock distress.

Frank looked up at me. "We need to hurry then." He knelt down and took off his shoes, standing back up again to tug off his shirt. He did it in a matter that was entirely sinful, dear god, if only his church would've seen him then.

I groaned anyways. "I don't wanna go to Gym class, it's so boring and ugh." I began to unbutton my own shirt, pouting slightly. Nobody in their right mind should enjoy that class, I don't see a point. I'm just going to become overweight again in the summer.

I could feel Franks eyes looking at me. He was thinking, something he tended to do a lot of. "You wanna skip? We could, nobody saw us here..." I looked up at him in time to see his eyes were looking at the small amount of my chest that was uncovered. Sadly for him, there wasn't anything there really to look at. He flicked his eyes to the ground almost immediately after I looked up.

"Yes please," I nodded, grateful for his suggestion. "I guess we don't have to change..." I frowned slightly. I just unbuttoned half of my shirt, and let me say, that isn't a very easy or graceful task.

He pursed his lips, but began to smile.

"What a pity."
Sign up to rate and review this story