Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Because I will always love you

Chapter 1:What are these mixed feelings?

by RoseMcKagan 0 reviews

This is a story about the real love between Axl and Slash. Even though they rude words, they will always love each other no matter what happens..

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 178 words

0Unrated
Slash was lying on the bed at his messy hotel room. There were bottles of Jack Daniels and beer everywhere. He was smoking a cigarette, chillin' before the big concert tomorrow. He wasn't sure that he could go on stage with Axl again. Suddenly, Axl's words passed through Slash's mind ''Why do you have to be such a fuckin' asshole, Slash? I told you not to drink before gigs! Now you ruined everything! You know what...I'm sick of it!! If I see you drunk again, I swear I'm gonna kick your fuckin' ass out of my stage, you got it?!
Slash stood up quickly and coverd his face with his arms ''He's right! I'm nothing! But I hate it, I hate when he's always right... he thought and went to the mini bar, took all the bottles and threw them one by one. He went out of the room, so he could be far away from these people, the girls, the band and especially from Axl. He didn't knew what he was feeling right now...
Sign up to rate and review this story